With links from GWP, JW, PD a.o.
GatewayPundit reportedÂ on the Egyptian media references to Obama as a Muslim Brotherhood member. Now this! Obama addresses and praises the American Muslim Brotherhood Convention.
He probably will get Congressional approval. When has the hopeless John Boehner ever stood up to him? And no one seems to care that we would be fighting on the side of al-Qaeda in Syria — what could possibly go wrong? This is what we lack in the U.S. today: an effective and genuine opposition. All we have instead is weak and shallow me-tooism. There is no actual anti-jihad, anti-Islamic supremacism party in the U.S. at this point.
Remember Archduke Ferdinand: sometimes what appear to be small events touch off a web of interconnected obligations and alliances.
“If there truly is top secret information available, the veil should be lifted. This is a question of war and peace. To continue this game of secrecy is simply inappropriate.” Yes.
- Peter King To CNN: Obama Should Strike Syria Even if Congress Votes No
- Matt Drudge Tweets! “Why Would Anyone Vote Republican”?
- Flashback, May: U.N. Says Rebels, Not Assad, Committed Sarin Gas Attack
- Â McCain Warns That If Congress Blocks Military Strikes, ‘The Consequences Would Be Catastrophic’
- Watch John Kerry React When David Gregory Asks If Case Against Assad Is ‘Slam Dunk’
- Kerry: Assad is like HitlerÂ –-He offered no proof, however, that Assad set off that sarin.
AtlasShrugsÂ reports the following:Obama hits bottom and keeps digging. His unequivocal support of the vicious Muslim Brotherhood has undermined national security and been an overwhelming destructive force for freedom across the world.
- SEAL Team 6 Families’ Suspicions Of Obama Administration Grow: We Believe Someone Made A Deal With The Enemy
- Obama, Biden, Kerry, Hagel, Clinton Backed ‘Reformer’ Assad During Bush Administration
- Syrian Electronic Army hacks Marine website: “I didn’t join the Marine Corps to Fight for Al Qaeda in a Syrian civil war”