The Global Church ignores the threats to itself from the very Palestinian Arabs it supports, for the sake of Israel-bashing.
A Christian Fatwa Against Israel
The World Council of Churches, an ecumenical body which claims to represent 590 million Christians worldwide and based in Switzerland, will sponsor an event supporting the partition and Islamization of Jerusalem. The ”World Week for Peace in Palestine Israel”Â will go on from 22nd of September.
- UN awards Iran key post – on disarmament committee
- NYT upset at Bibi – but they won’t say the real reason why
- Err,Â Exactly when did Rouhani “fully accept” the facts of the Holocaust?
- Saudi paper: Never any Jews in Jerusalem; Israel using Zionism to take over world
- Washington Times Interview with Pamela Geller on Zionism, Part I
- Abbas is more concerned about Jews visiting the Temple Mount than thousands of Palestinians who are being butchered and expelled from their homes in Arab countries; he sees evil only in the actions of Israel and Jewish settlers.
By claiming that the Jewish people “occupied” Zion, the global Christians organization sides with the Islamic worldview and deletes 3.000 years of Jewish presence in Jerusalem, Judea and Samaria.
This year’s goal is erasing any Jewish presence in the so called “holy basin”, an alliance of the Islamic mosques and the Christian sepulcher which will exclude the Jews from the Temple Mount.
The old Christian replacement calumny has changed language, yet it still marks a death sentence for the Jews.
The old Christian replacement calumny has changed language, yet it still marks a death sentence for the Jews: Israelis, like Lucifer, were God’s Chosen, but were cast out for their evil ways, and now deserve to be obliterated from the “Holy Land”, the argument goes.
This is a Christian fatwa against the Israelis.
Meanwhile the Latin Patriarch of Jerusalem, Fouad Twal, who was in Rome for a meeting of the Latin Bishops’ Conference for the Arab Region, slammed Israel “for the occupation, the walls and the checkpoints”, and from Melbourne, Australia, Archbishop Theodosios, of the Greek Orthodox Patriarchate of Jerusalem, declared that “in 1948 in the Nakba, the people who suffered were not necessarily Christian or Muslim – it was the entire population”.
The World Council of Churches has written the liturgy of prayer for the upcoming pro-Palestinian Arab event. It isÂ a kind of pro- Arab religious psalm in which Jews are demonized. The prayer wasÂ composedÂ by Rev. Hosam Naoum, Anglican Church; Rev. Ashraf Tannous, Evangelical Lutheran Church in Jordan and the Holy Land; Dr. Charlie Abu Sa’da, Melkite Catholic Church; the World Day of Prayer Committee in Palestine, headed by Aida Haddad, and Nora Carmi, Kairos Palestine.
The religious book prepared for the WCC states thatÂ “the destruction and uprooting of olive trees by the Israeli occupation is not only an expression of ecological disrespect and vandalism, but also an insult to God’s creation and the people who, despite their oppression and suffering, can still extend their hands with an olive branch to soldiers and oppressors”.Â“For those who have no value for life, for those who protect their own interests at the expense of the suffering of others, wepray that they might repent and lead a life of righteousness and justice“. Here the book slanders the Jewish people by calling it “those who have no value for life”.
The liturgy uses the Scriptures to foment the anti-Israel sentiment:
“We pray for all those Palestinians whose homes have been demolished and those who have been driven away. For Palestinians who suffer because of the separation wall and settlements and for those who have lost their jobs and suffer from poverty, hunger and thirst.
We pray to you, O God.
For all children who cannot reach their schools because of the wall, for the sick who cannot reach their hospitals, and for those who do not have the freedom to reach their places of worship.
We pray to you, O God”.
This kind of “odium fidei,” or religious hatred, which manipulates the Scriptures against the Jewish people, reminds one of Adolf Hitler, who instructed a group of theologians to rewrite the Bible in a bid to remove all mention of the Jews.
After that, “Aryan Jesus”, which was the Christian legitimization of the Nazi Holocaust, it is now the turn of the “Palestinian Jesus”, a tool in the Islamic war against the State of Israel and its Jews.
- Tunisian Activists Blast Government ‘Harassment’ of Jews
- Hungary’s Deputy PM: We Turned Our Backs on Jews
- Lapid Denounces Anti-Semitic Incidents in Hungary
- Historic Gathering in Auschwitz to Combat Anti-Semitism
- Brooklyn: Jew Hurt in Anti-Semitic Attack
- French Man Jailed for Threatening Toulouse Jewish School
- Arab MK: Prevent Jews from ‘Contaminating’ Temple Mount
- Finland: Apology for ‘Anti-Semitic’ Athletics Ruling in 1938
- Russian Gay Activist in Anti-Semitic Meltdown
- Rare Interview Reveals Tragic Plight of Yemenite Jewry