Arab Muslims:Â intellectuals and revolutionary inventors – or barefoot illiterate desert dwellers, camel and goat herders and robbers?
Many articles (for example, “How Islamic Inventors Changed The World” and “Setting the Record Straight: The Miracle of Islamic Science“) have made provably false claims, attributing various inventions, innovations and discoveries made by others to Islam and its followers. This article lists only genuine Islamic/Muslim inventions, innovations, records and firsts.
- TheÂ yellow badgeÂ that was to be eventually used by the Nazis against the Jews, was invented by a Muslim caliph in Baghdad in the 9thÂ century as a variant of theÂ zunnÄrÂ belt. This then spread to the West in medieval times.
- According to Dr. K. Ajram, the author of “Miracle of Islamic Science”, Muslim scholars invented racial-typing centuries before the German Johann Friedrich Blumenbach “divided mankind into white, yellow, brown, black and red peoples”.
- The world’s first PC computer virus, Brain.a, was created in September, 1986, by two brothers from Lahore, Pakistan, Amjad Farooq Alvi and Basit Farooq Alvi. They included their names, phone number and address in the code.
- The word “genocide”Â was created in 1943, in order to describe the systematic killing of Armenian Christians by the Muslim Turks.Â It is widely acknowledged to have been one of the first modern genocides,Â and inspired the Jewish holocaust.
- The “military band” is thought to have its origins in the Ottoman military, the same military behind theArmenian Genocide, performed by the Janissary and accompanying the marching Muslim conquerors into battle since the 16thÂ century.
Arab bedouines: intellectuals and revolutionary inventors – or barefoot illiterate desert dwellers, camel and goat herders and robbers?
It is well documented in the Hadith that Mohammed was an orphan at six andÂ illiterate.Â He clearly never wrote the Koran, but literally ‘compiled’ it exactly as the texts say, since the entire Koran are a potpourri of looted texts from various regional faiths pre-dating Mohammed by many centuries. Mohammed was born into the Hashemite clan of the Quraysh bedouine tribe, which may actually been a branch of the Banu QurayzaÂ pagan Jewish tribeÂ that he got expulsed from. If he was not part of the Jewish tribe, how could he be expulsed from it? HeÂ exterminated the tribein his adult life whereafter they ceased to exist.
Mohammed’s father died before he was even born. There is no historical evidence to disclaim that he was not the result of an illegitimate relation (prostitution?) which may be a reason why his mother brought him to a far region away from home, right before she died at a young age from an unknown disease. Mohammed was a goat herder as a boy. In his adult life Mohammed sustained himself on robberies, looting and murders. He was perhaps the world’s largest mega rouge, the first major gang leader. After age 50 he decides to a career in prophethood following bouts of hallucinations and depression and interpret these events as a religious calling.
- The “Islamic tie”; registered inÂ Iran’s Law of Registration of Patents, Industrial Designs and Trademarks, it is a tie shaped as a scimitar (a backsword or sabre with a curved blade).
- The “turban bomb”; a bomb hidden in the turban of aÂ suicideÂ bomber. In a case ofÂ life imitating art, this innovative use of a turban was first witnessed during a July 2011 memorial service for Ahmed Wali Karzai in anÂ AfghaniÂ mosque, but has since been used in other suicide bombings.
- The “underpants bomb”; described as “ingenious” by counterterrorism officials, it is a device that incorporates plastic explosives and is worn by a suicide bomber in place of regular underwear. First used on a flight to Detroit on Christmas Day 2009, al-Qaeda planned to use an updated underpants device in another attack in 2012.
- The “donkey bomb”; an explosive-laden donkey that is detonated by remote control. Although donkey bombs are rare in Afghanistan, they are occasionally used by insurgents as a way of getting close to targets.
- The “butt bomb”; from the creator of the ‘underpants bomb’, an explosives device that is inserted into the rectum. First used by the bomb maker’s brother in an attack that left the bomber dead and his target only slightly injured. The National Security Center says full-body scanners may not be able to detect these anally hidden bombs.Â 
Arab bedouine dancer (1900â€²s postcard).
- SunniÂ Muslims have been behind the greatest number of terrorist attacks and fatalities for three consecutive year, accounting for more than 70 percent of all terrorism-related fatalities in 2011, making Islam the world-leader in terrorism.
- With more than 95 percent of all suicide bombing attacks around the world being carried out by Muslims, Islam is a world-leader in producing suicide bombers.
- With 91 percent of allÂ honor-related killingsÂ around the world being carried out by Muslims, Islam is a world-leader in producing honor killers.
- The youngest suicide bomber ever used in a terrorist attack in Afghanistan was an eight-year-old Muslim girl, and the youngest suicide bomber ever intercepted was a nine-year-old Muslim boy working for theTaliban. He was told that theÂ Qur’anÂ was being burned by Americans, and that the bomb would only kill infidels.
- The 1990 al-Ma’aisim Tunnel Stampede in Mecca was the most deadly peacetime stampede and human crush of all time, killing 1,426Â HajjÂ pilgrims.
- The 2005 stampede during a march to a shrine for a religious festival inÂ IraqÂ was the 3rdÂ most deadly stampede in history, killing at least 965Â Shi’iteÂ pilgrims.
- TheÂ September 11, 2001 attacksÂ were theÂ United StatesÂ and the world’s most deadly terrorist attacks. The 19 Muslim aircraft hijackers belonged to the al-Qaida terrorist network. More than 3000 people, citizens of 78 countries, were killed.
- The 2004 Manila ferry bombing by theÂ Rajah Sulaiman MovementÂ was theÂ Philippines‘ most deadly terrorist attack and the world’s most deadly terrorist attack at sea, killing 116 people.
- The 2002 Bali bombings by members of Jemaah Islamiyah was Indonesia’s most deadly terrorist attack, killing 202 people (including 88 Australians, and 38 Indonesian citizens), and injuring 240 others.
- Muslims (including Islam’s founder, Muhammad) were the aggressors in the very first religious/military conflicts between Islam and the other two most notable Abrahamic faiths; the Tabuk raid where Christian leaders were forced to pay Jizyah and submit to Islamic rule, and the exile of the Jewish Qaynuqa tribe from Medina.
- The first ever prosecution and conviction in theÂ United KingdomÂ for inciting hatred on the grounds of sexuality were of three Muslim men who distributed leaflets calling for gay men to be killed. One of the men had said the leaflets – which suggested 3 different ways to murder gay people – simply expressed what Islam says about homosexuality.
- The first ever arrest-warrant for genocide was issued by the International Criminal Court againstÂ Sudan’sMuslim President, Omar al-Bashir, who is responsible for the religiously and racially-motivated deaths of millions of people.
- The first ever femaleÂ EuropeanÂ suicide bomber was aÂ BelgianÂ CatholicÂ convert to IslamÂ who detonated her explosive vest amid an American military patrol in the town of Baquba, Iraq, killing herself and wounding only one American soldier.
- The first ever suicide bombing inÂ BulgariaÂ was carried out by a Muslim at a Bulgarian airport, killing seven people and wounding dozens of others. It was in reaction to the assassinations of Iranian nuclear scientists.
- The first ever suicide bombing inÂ KazakhstanÂ was carried out by a Muslim at the head office of the state security services in the northwestern Kazakh city of Aktobe, killing the bomber and wounding three security services personnel. It was in reaction to arrests of fundamentalist Muslims.
- The first ever suicide bombing inÂ MauritaniaÂ was carried out by a Muslim outside theÂ FrenchÂ embassy, killing the bomber and wounding three people. The reason is not known but Mauritania had recently witnessed a series of terrorist attacks against “Western” interests, including the kidnapping and murder of French tourists and an American teacher by Al-Qaeda.
- The first ever suicide bombing inÂ NigeriaÂ was carried out by a Muslim belonging to the Boko Haram terrorist group at the Nigeria Police Force headquarters in Abuja, killing the bomber and five others. Boko Haram’s stated goal is to establish an Islamic state and implement shari’ah across the country.
- The first ever suicide bombing in Pakistan was carried out by a Muslim inside a church in Islamabad, killing five and injuring 40 others. It was in opposition to the country’s “pro-American ruler” (the dead and injured included American and British women and children).
- The first ever suicide bombing inÂ SomaliaÂ was carried out by a Muslim outside the National Parliament in Baidoa, killing the bomber and five others, but missing Somalia’s interim president who was the intended target. It is believed The Union of Islamic Courts (UIC), a group of “Islamist” Shari’ah Courts, were behind the attack.
- The first ever suicide bombing inÂ SwedenÂ was carried out by a Muslim in a central Stockholm district full of Christmas shoppers, killing the bomber and injuring two others. It was in reaction to Swedish troops in Afghanistan and the Swedish artistÂ Lars Vilks’ drawings of MuhammadÂ as a roundabout dog.
- The first ever suicide bombings in the United Kingdom were carried out by Muslims aboard 3 London Underground trains and a double-decker bus in Tavistock Square, killing the four bombers, fifty-two civilians and injuring over 700 others. It was in reaction to “perceived injustices by the West against Muslims and a desire for martyrdom”.
- In 2011, MuslimsÂ attacked young girls, both white and Asian, selling Remembrance Day poppies in the United Kingdom – the first such incidents in the Royal British Legion’s history.