Charlie Cooper explains jihad
The Jihad blog, part 1Â Â thanks to Mullah
Charlie holds an MA in Middle Eastern Studies from King’s College, London, and a BA in Arabic from the University of Edinburgh. Currently, he is working at Quilliam Foundation. Â (Hello Tommy!)
Charlie is (also) regularly contributing to the Next Century Foundation’s Iran blog, which means he is another stooge for the mullah regime and a likely convert to Islam.
He has lived in Damascus and “traveled extensively in the Middle East.”
And here’s what he learned:
- Jihad is misunderstood
- Those who oppose jihad are “pseudo-militant rightists who exaggerate beyond measure”
- In fact, they are just like the jihadists and theyÂ “thrive off a Manichean conception of the world in which Samuel Huntington’sÂ Clash of Civilisations“.
- Robert Spencer’sÂ Jihad WatchÂ (is) Â flagrantly anti-Muslim, more useful as a means of promoting and selling inflammatory books….
- “Islamist violence is based on misinterpretation of religion and not religion itself…”
- The Ayman al-Zawahiris and Pamela Gellers of the world are somehow equally “extremist”….
No wonder the UK is in such deep shiite!
The education system is complicit:
For a more reality based approach, watch this:
Think Charlie would change his mind if he sees this? I won’t hold my breath:
Check this out…
At the Norwegian Islamic Peace Conference attendees agree that stoning for adultery is OK.
It was a unanimous vote!
From the video:
Muslim “peace conference” in Norway confirming that all muslims want murder by stoning method, not only radicals. Muslim ask,Â “what shall media and politicians say now, shall they deport us?”