Its like she never read the Koran. Â (Its quite possible she didn’t….)
Jordan’s queen lambastes Islamic extremism
Rania also highlights the importance of bridging the gap between the restrictive real word and the Internet for Arab youth
“For the millions of Muslims worldwide, Islam is a religion of humanitarian values and of the principles of goodness. We need to try to highlight this image of Islam.”
BS on stilts.
“A few months ago, for example, we saw a man who calls himself a Muslim killing an innocent man in Britain, grabbing his decapitated head, and saying: ‘This is for the nation.’ What nation?!
“We must renounce things like that. We must denounce this loudly, not cautiously. We should do so not in order to improve our image in the West, but because we owe this to our religion.”
Yes, Ranny. Not to improve the horrendous image, but to lie about it is your Islamic duty.Â
- Israeli TV report shows air force gearing up for Iran attack, says moment of truth is near
- Saudi Arabia says it would ‘intercept Israeli planes en route to Iran’
- Israel may join defense pact with Saudi Arabia, UAE
- ‘US to Iran: In case of Israeli strike, don’t fire on our bases’
- Iran, not Israel, faces an existential threat, says top US analyst
- Hagel confirms unprecedented arms sales to Israel