KRudd called it quits today, at long last.
In just six years, Rudd took down more senior Labor figures than most conservative politicians are able to defeat in a lifetime.
He will be missed, by some, but not here. Not by us:
It’s difficult to find words that aptly describe your momentous contribution to Australia’s political scene. But I will try.
- We will miss your quaint dysfunctional disasters, your megalomania, your narcissistic self absorption.
- We will miss your conceited arrogance and rudeness… your schizophrenic flakiness and psychotic boorishness.
Good riddance. The greatest claim he can make on his performance as PM, is that he was only the second worst.
No matter which way the left spins it, KRudd was a con artist and it will never cease to amaze me how he could dupe so many people. And please, lefties: spare us the movie!
No-one could hold a light to your abusive bluntness and impolite churlishness.
- Your crass crudeness and ignorant ineptness was something to behold. No-one could equal your treacherous betrayals, dirty-dealing duplicity and perfidious grift.
- None other could aspire to the dizzy heights of your pretentious vanity.
- But no valediction is complete without the obligatory touching story:
- I remember affectionately when you were in Beijing and you so impressively asked for a glass of water in your faultless Mandarin and the waitress brought you a bowl of steamed chicken feet.
Yes, Uncle Kev, at the going down of the sun, you will remember you.