- Five people have been killed and about 90 wounded after three blasts in the Egyptian capital that appeared to target the police force.
A large car bomb exploded outside the police headquarters in central Cairo today. This comes weeks after the government outlawed the Muslim Brotherhood.
There were reports of gunfire after the blast.
A CAR bomb has exploded outside the police headquarters in downtown Cairo.
Al Qaeda boss doesn’t like sunni infighting:
Al Qaeda bossÂ Ayman al-Zawahiri has urged jihadist rebel groups in Syria to stop their infighting and focus on the battle to overthrow Bashar Assad’s regime so they can set up a “just Muslim government.”
British student arrested at Heathrow ‘had Â£16,000 hidden in her knickers for Syrian fighters’
- Nawal Msaad, 26, was arrested as she prepared to fly to Istanbul
- Undergraduate had 20,000 euros wrapped in clingfilm in her underwear
- She and alleged co-conspirator Amal Elwahabi are the first British women to be charged with terror offences over the conflict in Syria
- Britosn attempted to send notes to a suspected jihadist
- Neither entered pleas as they appeared in front of court in Westminster
“Facilitators” are “actively involved in facilitating,” and the blinkered dhimmis who are entrusted with protecting Britain are alarmed. So they’re appealing to help from Muslim communities that are already helping them, for despite that existing help, they’re “desperate.” But this is destined to be an unsuccessful plea…Continue Reading Â»
John Kerry just can’t imagine why people wouldn’t want to live in peace with each other:Â
John Kerry on Al Arabiya saying why he is optimistic about peace talks. Gosh, he just can’t imagine why people wouldn’t want to live in peace with each other. Everyone wants the same thing, right? Â (EoZ)
Messages urging him to come to an accordÂ with the Americans are banned from the airwaves.
It’s not possible to deal with him.