Jordan's plucky little king expels Israeli ambassador after Mustards firebomb IDF on Temple Mount

Update:

The 57-member Organisation of Islamic Cooperation has condemned as a “dangerous escalation” a debate by Israel’s parliament on allowing Jewish prayer at Jerusalem’s sensitive Al-Aqsa mosque compound.

OIC Secretary General Iyad Madani described the move as “a dangerous and unprecedented step that comes as part of Israel’s racist policy … aiming to Judaise Jerusalem.” 

From the Turkish World Bull:

isral-polis-aksaJordan has announced that it is going to expel the Israeli ambassador after a number of Israeli breaches on the Al-Aqsa Mosque compound, which according to agreements is protected by Jordan’s Hashimite royal family.

Hezbollah says will respond to Israeli strike
Hezbollah says will respond to Israeli strike

“The Resistance (Hezbollah) will choose the time and place and the proper way to respond to it,” a statement on Hezbollah run Al-Manar television said.

Related:

Israeli forces stormed Al-Aqsa Mosque compound on Tuesday morning and fired teargas and rubber bullets at “Palestinians” inside, eyewitnesses said.

“The Israeli forces stormed Al-Aqsa Mosque compound through Al-Magharbeh Gate and Selsela Gate, and surrounded the worshipers in Al-Qibali Mosque inside the complex,” an eyewitnesses told Anadolu Agency.

This file video from 2013 shows with what Israel has to put up with on a daily basis.

 How convenient: Hezbullah denies Israeli attack

Carl in J’lem

Hezbullah is denying that Israel attacked one of its weapons facilities in the Bekaa Valley on Monday night, while Israel’s Prime Minister is following the country’s usual practice of not commenting. How convenient.

Asked during a joint press conference with visiting German Chancellor Angela Merkel whether IAF jets were behind the strike, Netanyahu stated, “Our policy is clear – we will not speak about reports of what we did or didn’t do – but we do all that is necessary in order to defend our citizens.”

Hezbollah denied the airstrike on their television network al-Manar. They said there had been “no raid on Lebanese territory,” reporting only the “strong presence of enemy planes over the area north of Bekaa” in eastern Lebanon.

Thus far, the Israeli army has refused to comment on the reports.

Netanyahu has said repeatedly that Israel would not allow the Syrian regime to transfer chemical weapons or “game-changing” weapons to Hezbollah in Lebanon.

Gee, ya think the IAF hit another weapons facility?  Maybe the Obama administration will tellus.