He’s the only hate preacher in the village: Firebrand Muslim cleric buys church hall in heart of Midsomer Murder country to broadcast vile rants to Middle East
- Sheikh Yasser al-Habib bought Â£2million base in Fulmer last year
- Ofcom has now confirmed he is allowed to broadcast hate-filled sermons stirring up enmity between Sunnis and Shias
- Now residents of the Midsomer-style village are worried about the community’s reputation
- ‘We don’t want to be the source of vitriolic and poisonous output’
Residents of a wealthy village in Buckinghamshire fear their community could become involved in a global conflict between different Muslim sects after a hate preacher was given permission to broadcast his sermons from a former church.
Sheikh Yasser al-Habib spent Â£2million buying a disused hall in Fulmer and turning it into a mosque which is also the base for his controversial satellite TV channel. (Daily Mail)
Irshad Manji, a movement of one:
Â Â Here she is again, Â “deeply rooted in her faith:”
It’s time to reclaim Islam from the fanatics. Here’s how
- Can my religion be reconciled with free expression? The answer is yesÂ (I won’t hold my breath.)
Reality Beats Manji, Everytime:
On a purely unrelated note, here is a photo of Jordan’s Queen Rania:
UK: Multiculturalism designed to replace the natives with a Mohammedan proletariat is even more shameful:
- FGM is a shaming indictment of multiculturalism and mass-immigrationÂ (Douglas Murray)
The Palestinian Authority Minister of Religious Affairs Mahmoud Al-Habbash and the former Chief Justice of the PA’s Religious Court both recently declared that the PA’s Islamic belief and political position is that Jews are prohibited from praying at the Western Wall of the Temple Mount. Palestinian Media Watch has documented that the PA denies Israel’s history and rights in Jerusalem, but these statements by top religious leaders go even further.
The PA claims that the area of the Muslim holy site, the Al-Aqsa Mosque, includes not only the mosque itself, but extends over the entire Temple Mount and includes Judaism’s holy site – the Western Wall. (EoZ)
Human Rights For Moochers
OUR Human Rights Commission is meant to be against “discrimination, harassment and bullying based on a person’s … social origin”. Â But it seems very discriminating indeed, especially when choosing where to hold its parties.
Cocks-in-socks: charity has become exhibitionism