Sometimes it takes a little longer, but they’re getting there:
Anti-Muslim suspicion in Britain has a “whiff of McCarthyism about it”
Allegations of an Islamic takeover plot in Birmingham schools aren’t justified by the evidence – and the government response is way out of proportion
Her coreligionistÂ Shabana Mahmood resorts to old fashioned Mohammedan threats:
UK: Probe of Islamic Takeover Plot Widens
The problem of Islam in public schools has been allowed to snowball to vast proportions… not hundreds but thousands of British schools have come under the influence of Muslim radicals.
Bains was also instructed to stop teaching citizenship classes because they were deemed to be “un-Islamic,” and to introduce Islamic studies into the curriculum, even though Saltley is a non-faith school.
Indeed, the witches must be haunted out and back to Pakistan….
No evidence whatsoever:
This high resolution image thanks to Vlad Tepes and the BaronÂ
More below the fold:
- Police chief condemns appointment of terror officer over ‘Islamic schools plot’West Midlands police chief Chris Sims says appointment of Peter Clarke could stir up community tensions in Birmingham
- Academy school in Birmingham is victim of ‘witch-hunt’, says governor
- Â Invention or not, tactics in alleged Birmingham school plot are familiar
- Â Police chief condemns appointment of terror officer over ‘Islamic schools plot’
- Â Twenty-five Birmingham schools inspected over Islamist ‘takeover plot’
- Anti-Muslim suspicion in Britain has a whiff of McCarthyism about it