A (Musel-)man accused of sexual assault in Stafford County over the weekend was arrested Sunday as he was getting on a plane bound for Saudi Arabia, police said.
Hamad Mastour Alsuwat, 20, a Saudi citizen, is charged in Stafford with object sexual penetration, a felony that carries a potential life sentence. Stafford Sheriff’s Office spokesman Bill KennedyÂ Â said no further information will be released regarding the incident because of the sensitive nature of the investigation.
And another one:
Illegal immigrant who was meant to have been deported dragged teenager with the mental age of a seven-year-old from the street and raped her in his home
- Hamidullah Hamidi, 19, targeted ‘vulnerable’ girl outside a shop in Bristol
- He dragged the 14-year-old, who has learning difficulties, to his home
- Hamidi locked her inside, raped her, and kept her there until the next day
- Bristol Crown Court heard how a warrant had been issued to deport him
- But he was still in the UK a month later when he launched sickening attack
- Hamidi admitted one count of rape and was jailed for six years