Farooqi is currently serving four life sentences for trying to recruit and radicalise two undercover policemen to fight for the Taliban in Afghanistan. He had used his family home for meetings to radicalise his recruits.
A judge in Manchester has ruled that police cannot seize the Â£200,000 home of convicted terrorist Munir Farooqi as a criminal asset, according toÂ BBC News. Police had wanted to take possession of the house and sell it inÂ order to pay Farooqi’s court costs, but the judge ruled that this would harm Farooqi’s family, who still live there.
Cringing Dhimmi Bullcrap:
“A memorial to Lee Rigby would become a magnet for ‘far-right groups’.”
Establishment dildos spit the dummy:
- Telegraph: ‘UKIP Earthquake’ Rocks Mainstream Parties
- UKIP Wins Big by Reaching Out to Disillusioned Working Class…
- Farage’s Revolution Is Thatcher’s Revolution
- Christian Cop Loses Appeal – Must Attend Mosque
- Criminal Trash Elijah Cummings: Boehner ‘Has Lost Control’ Of Darrell Issa
- Twitter Agrees To Block So Called ‘Blasphemous’ Tweets In Pakistan
- For First Time, Obama Regime Uses ‘Terrorism’ To Describe Latest Islamic Attack In Western China