The New York Times Manufactures the Truth to Suit Shrillary’s Lies
In 2012, after the election,Â The New York TimesÂ sat down with Benghazi terrorist suspect Ahmad Abu Khattala at a cafe in a crowded luxury hotel. Not once in their interview report did they mention that Khattala was upset about an online Islam movie.
Fast forward to today:
So what changed?Â Hillary is running for president and needs cover.Â Why else would their story change?
Shrillary in the fog of war:Â
- Hillary Clinton Doubles Down – Still Says a Video Was a Factor in Benghazi Massacre (GWP)
- Reporter: Editor Buried Story on Hillary Defending Child Rapist Because ‘It Might Have an Impact’
- Hillary Clinton: The Bible Is My ‘Biggest Influence’
- Hillary: Benghazi Terror Suspect Should Be Tried in US Courts
- Hillary Clinton’s Criminality in Benghazi
If Hamas are “technocrats”, then what is Huma?
This is reminiscent of James Clapper’s saying that the Muslim Brotherhood was “largely secular,” and shows yet again that Obama Administration officials have no idea what they’re dealing with in regard to Islamic jihadists, and are taking our nation and our allies on the road to ruin by continuing to ignore and downplay what the […]Continue Reading Â»
Others, too young to remember, are mentally stuck in Vietnam:
Author of “America’s Star-Spangled History,” Jane Hampton Cook told Fox Business Network host Neil Cavuto that Iraq’s takeover by ISIS is “very eerily similar” to the fall of South Vietnam to the Vietcong