- Five of the six schools ‘had previously been rated good or outstanding’ (by Muslim infil-traitors)
- Ofsted inquiry to say they had not done enough to tackle
- Prime Minister demands an end to two days’ notice for Ofsted inspections (Whose idea was that anyway? The inspectors must be able to Â inspect at any time without giving prior notice).
- Chief Inspector of Schools Sir Michael Wilshaw asked to investigate plan
- 21 Birmingham schools have
allegedlybeen infiltrated by Islam ic extremists
What is theÂ Trojan HorseÂ operation?
n alleged plot by Islamic fundamentalists to take over Birmingham schools in the East of the city by ousting headteachers and staff through dirty tricks campaigns.
The Grunard dhimmie tards Â jabber stupidly about “knee-jerk actions”and keep calling it aÂ ‘hoax’Â