No, the Trojan Horse plot was not a “witch hunt”.
- There WAS deliberate, sustained action to introduce Islamic ethos into Birmingham schools
- UK: Trojan Horse: Leaked Report Reveals ‘Aggressive Islamist Agenda’ In Birmingham Schools
Inquiry commissioned by Birmingham City Council reveals details of
religiousÂ an IslamicÂ extremisminsurgency in 13 schools
Children were taught that all Christians are liars and attempts were made to introduce Sharia law in classrooms as part of an alleged ‘Trojan Horse’ takeover plot of Birmingham schools, an inquiry has found.
The inquiry commissioned by Birmingham City Council found evidence of religious extremism in 13 schools as school governors and teachers tried to promote and enforce radical Islamic values.
Schools put up posters warning children that if they didn’t pray they would “go to hell”, Christmas was cancelled and girls were taught that women who refused to have sex with their husbands would be “punished” by angels “from dusk to dawn”.
That’s basic Islamic teaching.Â
The hadiths even tell us how Allah and his angels feel about a woman that refuses to allow her husband to enter her when and how he wants:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah’s Apostle said, “If a husband calls his wife to his bed (i.e. to have sexual relation) and she refuses and causes him to sleep in anger,Â the angels will curse her till morning.” (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 54,Â Number 460)
The report found that the
extremism Islamic indoctrination went unchecked because the council “disastrously” prioritised community cohesion over “doing what is right”.
It concluded that there was a “determined effort” by “manipulative” governors to introduce “unacceptable” practices, “undermine” head teachers and deny students a broad and balanced education.
At the Oldknow academy, children were told at an assembly that they should not send Christmas cards and that Mary was not the mother of Jesus. Children were asked whether they believed in Christmas and encouraged to chant “no we don’t”. …
More anti-Christianity atÂ The Telegraph
There WAS deliberate, sustained action to introduce Islamic ethos into Birmingham schools, says former counter-terror chief – but the council’s own report still doesn’t accept there was a Trojan Horse plot
- Peter Clarke carried out report on behalf of the Department of Education
- Found agenda of ‘segregationist attitudes’ was forced on schoolchildren
- ‘Sustained action was taken to introduce Islamist ethos into institutions’
- Also found ‘incontrovertible evidence’ politicians knew of scandal in 2012
- But Birmingham City Council has refused to accept that there was a plot
- Its own report said there was ‘little evidence’ of systematic take-over plan
- But found key individuals had ‘promoted’ Islamic principles in 13 schools
- Alleged Trojan Horse plot in Birmingham schools revealed in February