UNRWA can be counted on to support Â Hamas, so long as Hamas enables UNRWA’s continued existence.
Â There are currently over 24,000 employees with UNRWA. More than 99% of these are local “Palestinian” Arabs, almost all
themselvesclaim to be refugees. Fewer than 100 individuals, in administrative posts, are internationals. The employment of “refugees” invites conflict of interest.
Israel Uncovers Hamas Tunnel Filled With Maps, Weapons, and IDF Uniforms
- Hamas gunmen shoot at IDF from hospital, prompting return fire; IDF says hospital used as command center by Hamas and Islamic Jihad.
Would it surprise you?
- Bombing, Deaths at Gaza UN School Appear to Be from Hamas Rockets—Islamic rockets don’t need guidance systems. The glorious mujahideen fire them, and they fall where Allah wills. Â Allah Akhbar!
Good night, UK:
How bizarre! These dumbfucks are flying the enemies flag and celebrate their own demise.
No Pok at Tesco, but Israel boycott is cool…
- Banner calls onÂ Â all customers not to buy products from Tesco because they were allegedly stocking goods from the “occupied lands of Palestine”.
So UNRWA Operatives Know Nothing About Rockets Stored in its Schools…
…and then returns them to the ‘authorities’, which are Hamas:
“The rockets were passed on to the government authorities in Gaza, which is Hamas,” a senior Israeli official told the Times of Israel.
Today, UN chief Ban Ki-Moon revealed his dismay at learning that at least one of the two caches has “disappeared” after being handed over by UNRWA to unidentified persons. Â And what happens then? The UN blames the Jews…..
Israeli news website,Â KookerÂ posted undated German footage,Â shot in Gaza, of what it said were Hamas enforcers violently beating and coercing residents to remain in their homes, despite their pleading that the IDF called on them to evacuate the area. AlgemeinerÂ (h/t Liz)Â In the video, armed enforcers, some wielding batons, are seen beating and punching recalcitrant residents, […]Â Read more of this post
- End of fast thieves strike in Blackburn
- Pizza delivery driver was stabbed to death for mobile phone
- Lord Pearson: ‘Government should stop claiming Islam is religion of peace’
- Police appeal after five-year-old boy hit by car in Blackburn
- Muslim traffic warden refuses to issue ticket because it is Ramadan
- Murder trial told bloodstained claw hammer found lying next to young mother
- Uproar after MP’s tried to force feed Muslim man during Ramadan
- Blackburn man turned away from Aldi for trying to bulk-buy Â£50 of tins
- World Kabbadi League comes to the O2 Arena with performance by Akshay Kumar.
- My husband has a dirty filthy habit
- Woman beaten to death by husband had described him as a ‘psycho’
- Family speak of loss as Thavisha Lakindu Peiris killers jailed
- Devoted surgeon husband dies saving wife
- Britain First group stoops to new low by badgering old man at mosque
- Women only carriages planned after rape of teenager
- Family raise thousands for Palestine by selling cakes outside their house
- Defenceless young mother murdered by “possessive” husband, jury told