And what happened to the trillion dollars invested by us and the United States in ‘upholding the territorial integrity of Iraq’ and ‘training and equipping’ the Iraqi army?
The answer seems to be that we unwittingly armed and funded the army of the Islamic State.
Is UK’s Labour party waking up? Will the “all cultures are equal” fog be slowly lifting from the minds of England’s leading multicult enforcers?
The same thing happened to the Christians of Mosul. They had been living there for 1,700 years and still speak a form of Aramaic, the language spoken by Jesus.
They tell a story of an ancient Christian community linked by blood, language and tradition to the earliest Church. They have lived through Babylonian and Persian Empires, the birth of Islam, the Crusades, through the conquests of Genghis Khan and the spite of Saddam Hussein.
They cannot, however, live in the newly established caliphate.
As they left Mosul by foot, on their refugee march towards Kurdistan, they were robbed of all they carried, dispossessed of the remnants of their inheritance lasting nearly two millennia. Their bibles were burnt and their churches destroyed.
They joined a growing train of refugees, the final exit of the most ancient Christian congregations from their ancestral lands,
There was no one to protect them, no one to answer their cry of despair. They were abandoned to their fate.Â Read more @ Daily Mail
A word to left-wing students:Sanctimonious privileged middle class bigots.
The 20 Oddest Things People Actually Claim to Believe about the Hamas/Israel Conflict
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/4591/people-believe-hamas-israel-conflictÂ byÂ by Jeff Ballabon
If you can’t trust genocidal terrorists, who can you trust?
Want Peace? Send Hamas more concrete now.
It is a “cycle of violence”… which will end if the Palestinians get more power.
Andrew Bolt gets it:
1.Â Israel started it:
- “Look Carefully at Who Started the Current Israel-Hamas Conflict“
- “What drove Hamas to take on Israel?“
2.Â War Crime — Israel should have provided Iron Dome to Hamas:
3.Â Israeli conspiracy: Hamas is innocent:
4.Â It is all an Israeli marketing campaign for Iron Dome:
5.Â Hamas: Democratically elected terrorists with hearts of gold:
6.Â Hamas does not want to eradicate Israel; it is just frustrated by the occupation… that ended in 2005:
- “Legal Acrobatics: The Palestinian Claim that Gaza is Still “Occupied” Even After Israel Withdraws“
- “Is Gaza still occupied?“
- “Gaza is not occupied by Israel under international law – if you actually read international law“
- “Hamas leader admits Gaza isn’t occupied“
7.Â Want peace? Send Hamas more concrete now:
- “Legitimizing Hamas’s War Criminality“
- “Kill ‘all’ Jews, Hamas TV host urges kids“
- “‘We Must Massacre Them’: Hamas Politician Says Palestinians Must Kill, Humiliate and Tax the Jews“
8.Â War Crime: Israel has bomb shelters & Gaza doesn’t:
- “Deadly Sixth Day for Israel and Hamas“
- “Hamas’ mega-attack through Gaza terror tunnels exposed“
- “Why Gaza Doesn’t Have Bomb Shelters“
- “Why Gaza doesn’t have bomb shelters“
9.Â It is a “cycle of violence”… which will end if the Palestinians get more power:
10.Â No human shields, here… it is just that Gaza is small:
- “Hillary: Hamas Uses Human Shields Because ‘Gaza is Pretty Small’“
- “The empty spaces in Gaza“
- “Top Nine Gaza Media Myths“
13.Â Hamas: fighting for freedom:
- “To the Students for Justice in Palestine, a Letter From an Angry Black Woman“
- “The Hamas Threat to the West Is No Different from ISIS“
14.Â PLO + Hamas “Unity Government” = bold step for peace:
- “How to Fix It: Ending this war in Gaza begins with recognizing Hamas as a legitimate political actor.“
15.Â Just critics of Israeli policies; no anti-Semitism here:
- “The Everyday Antisemitism Project“
- “Western Anti-Semitism Rages Again Beleaguered Israel“
- “Anti-Semitism Rises in Europe Amid Israel-Gaza Conflict“
16.Â Israel – Not a partisan issue:
- “Democrats, Republicans Differ Most on Views of Cuba, Israel“
- “Why Don’t More Democrats Support Israel?“
- “Obama’s Divide-and-Conquer Strategy on Iran Sanctions“
- “ADL backs down on pro-Obama pledge“
17.Â They must be good guys; Human Rights is in their name:
- “Rights Watchdog, Lost in the Mideast“
- “Right Turn: Morning Bits“
- “HRW appoints alleged terrorist to Mideast Board“
- “Human Rights Watch’s Ken Roth Goes to Bat for Hamas War Crimes“
18.Â But UNWRA says:
19.Â If you can’t trust genocidal terrorists, who can you trust?
20.Â It’s the Occupation, stupid: