The "Justice" Of The U.N. Human Rights Commission in Geneva

Israel: 47% of Gaza dead were combatants And the other 53% were human shields.

…and still not a peep of protest from the left about Christians being butchered at the hands of Muslims in Egypt and Syria.  One might be left with the impression that leftists couldn’t care less if Christians are wiped out

Hamas-militants-via-AFPThe “international allegations of a lopsidedly heavy civilian death toll” are jihad propaganda, willingly and even eagerly disseminated by the mainstream media.

“Israel claims to have evidence that 47% of Gaza dead were combatants,” Ynet News, August 2, 2014:

Israel has evidence that almost half of Palestinians killed in the 25-day-old Gaza war were combatants, its deputy foreign minister said on Saturday, pushing back against international allegations of a lopsidedly heavy civilian death toll. (Robert Spencer, JW)

clear

Hugh Fitzgerald: Here.

In the grotesque meetings of the U.N. Human Rights Commission in Geneva where the main subject is always Israel, and always Israel is to be denounced for defending itself against Jihad, in the farcical meetings of UNESCO in Paris, in the intolerable displays of anti-Israel animus, with the representatives of the civilized countries sometimes voting against, and sometimes abstaining, anti-Israel resolutions, but never taking to the floor to analyze, and to denounce, the real nature of the war being made — the diplomatic Jihad — at the U.N., and the Human Rights Commission, and UNESCO, and of course at UNRWA, full of Arabs and a handful of their eager antisemitic European collaborators (with Chris Gunness winning some kind of award for his public mendacity), the U.N. has now made itself the enemy of Israel and of justice.

“Justice.” It has a nice ring, doesn’t it?

Public opinion, the false opinion that the U.N. helps to create, is not what matters. What matters is the triumph of truth. And if you are not a Muslim, and are coming quickly, or slowly, to comprehend that Hamas is Hezbollah is Al-Qaeda is ISIS is Jabhat Al-Nusra is Tablighi Jamaat is Sipah-e-Sahaba is Ansar Al-Jihad is…(fill in your favorite group or groupuscule here, composed of those who take Islam most to heart), that the same sources in Qur’an and Sunnah (written down in Hadith and Sira), then even if you never had any interest in, or special sympathy for Israel, you must realize that the war against israel is a war against you, and all the weapons of that war — especially the propganda war aided and abetted by, inter alia, Navi Pillay — will be, are being, used against all Infidels everywhere.

It isn’t hard to figure this out.

David Horovitz: The Trouble With UNRWA 
clear

Here.

6a00d8341c60bf53ef01a511ecb841970c-500wi