Every once in a while it is necessary to remind our friends about how we have been duped by cunning Arab Muslims and allowed them to run with the narrative. It is high time to reverse this.
EGYPT TO STRIP “PALESTINIAN” HAMAS LEADERS OF EGYPTIAN CITIZENSHIP…See More
Professor Bishara: There Is No ‘Palestinian Nation’ (English Subtitiles)…See More
- 1. How We Swallowed the Bluff The fabrication of the Palestinian People as a maneuver in psychological warfare
- 2. Annapolis Conference 2007 <ul><li>At the Annapolis Conference, President Bush spoke about his vision regarding the virtues of “two states for two peoples”. </li></ul>
- 3. Who can oppose such a marvelous idea? But, actually the real question is whether we are speaking about two peoples? Let’s check it out!
- 4. One of those peoples – the Jewish people – has a clear identity. An identity they kept for 2000 years in the Diaspora, remembering their one and only homeland – the Biblical Land of Israel. Who is the second people? Is it really a people without a home? It would be interesting to know what its official spokespersons are saying:
- 5. In March 31, 1977, the Dutch newspaper Trouw published an interview with a Palestinian leader of the Syria-controlled as-Sa'iqa faction of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO ) Zuheir Mohsen : Read carefully :
- 6. “ The Palestinian people does not exist . The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality, today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people , since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct &quot;Palestinian people&quot; to oppose Zionism ” . “For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot make claims to Haifa and Jaffa, while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan” .
- 7. Three years earlier, in 1974, the late Syrian President, Hafez al-Assad, declared, “It would be fitting for us to mention to the responsible Israeli authorities that we view Palestine not just as an inseparable part of the Arab nation , but also as a part of southern Syria.” In 1987 he reiterated this at a conference in Amman by saying, “A state named ‘Palestine’ has never existed.” Jordan’s King Hussein responded , “The appearance of the national Palestinian persona serves as a response to Israel’s claim that Palestine is Jewish.” In September 1993, in a interview to an Egyptian newspaper, Hafez al-Assad restated his stance : “When I speak of Palestine I see it a part of Syria …”
- 8. Yet, the prize goes to Yasser Arafat who, in 1970, said with candid simplicity : “The question of borders does not interest us… From the Arab standpoint, we mustn’t talk about borders. Palestine is nothing but a drop in an enormous ocean. Our nation is the Arabic nation that stretches from the Atlantic Ocean to the Red Sea and beyond it…”
- 9. And if all this is not enough, in a moment of carelessness, he reveals the truth to the Italian journalist Orianna Falacci, that the PLO is fighting Israel in the name of Pan-Arabism , adding: “ What you call ‘Trans-Jordan’ is nothing more than Palestine”.
- 10. It becomes evident that Arafat’s nation, “the leader of the stateless”, already stretches across a territory larger than the entire continent of Europe …”
- 11. However, there is nothing like the testimony of one of PLO’s founders, and its first chairman, Ahmad Shukeiri. As early as 1956, he proclaimed over the UN podium, as the Arab League’s ambassador, “Such a creature as Palestine does not exist at all. This land is nothing but the southern portion of Greater Syria …”
- 12. And if Ahmad Shukeiri says that Palestine does not exist at all, the logical implication is also that “Palestinians” do not exist at all… That same Shukeiri was appointed the first Chairman of the PLO (Palestinian Liberation Organization) when that organization was created by a summit of Arab leaders in 1964 in Cairo, as an organization dedicated to the “liberation” of a country that – in his own words – did not even exist.
- 13. Thus, eight years before the beginning of the bluff , Ahmad Shukeiri said that Palestine is Syria. Afterwards, he served as the first chairman of this sham and Arafat, who succeeded him, stated that Palestine is also Jordan and in the same occasion accidentally revealed that he fights Israel… in the name of “Pan-Arabism…”
- 14. When the spokespersons of the terrorist organizations remove their camouflage colors for a brief second, it becomes evident that the PLO does not fight in the name of the so called plundered and deprived people, but in the name of 22 gigantic states, bigger than the entire European continent. The PLO, as the representative of the “Palestinian people”, is no more than a front organization for those states .
- 15. In their arrogance, Zuheir Mohsen, Arafat and Shukeiri revealed the whole strategy, declaring that the Arabs who live in Israel are precisely the same Arabs who live in Syria, Jordan or Lebanon. They are not a separate “people”, but a fragment of the enormous Arab nation divided among many Arab countries. They don’t have a separate identity. In their identity they are Arabs, and the invention of Palestine is just a transparent bluff – a new instrument in the continuing war against the State of Israel for the sake of “Arab unity”.
- 16. Ahmad Shukeiri was born in Lebanon to a Turkish mother, was a lawyer in Jordan , served as Syria’s ambassador to the UN, as Saudi Arabia’s ambassador to the UN, the Arab League’s ambassador to the UN…Indeed a multi-national man . On the one hand, as early as 1956, he proclaimed over the UN podium, as the Arab League’s ambassador there, “Such a creature as Palestine does not exist at all”, but after several years the fraud is created. In 1964, after this talented actor was hired by the Egyptian President Gamal Abdel Nasser to establish the PLO, an organization dedicated to the “liberation” of a people and a country that – in his own words, which are now being swept under the carpet – do not even exist. The founder of the “Palestinian People ” is Turkish – Lebanese – Saudi – Jordanian – Egyptian – a ready hireling for every chicanery in the service of the Arab leaders. Indeed, this is the man most suitable for the pretentious deception of inventing a new People, out of nothing …
- 17. Therefore, remove from the argument the web of lies, the deception, the fraud and the myth, and you reveal the original proportions of a conflict between an Arab Muslim Empire, stretching from the Atlantic Ocean to the Chinese border, and the Jewish people – claiming their right to their one and only historic homeland, consisting of less than one fifth of one percent of the lands under Arab control. Or, as the American comedian Dennis Miller described: &quot; Imagine a football field. That's the Arab World of 500 million. In the middle of the foot ball field is a match box. That's Israel. Now, if Israel will just give the Arabs half of the match box, everything will be OK. Right?”
- 18. Where did this bluff come from? Until the Six-Day War, the Arabs didn’t even try to camouflage their intention with phrases like “the final solution”, and the slogans that frequently were announced over the radio waves in all Arab countries were plainspoken and primitive: “ Throw the Jews into the sea”, “The men to the sea and the women for us ”, and the world knew and kept silent, but nevertheless had difficulty digesting a style so blatant and murderous.
- 19. Following their defeat in the Six Day War, the Arab countries understood that Israel would be impossible to beat militarily. They understood that the Israeli Samson would be possible to beat only by the cunning of the Philistine Delilah, and that's what happened…. No longer would there be primitive cries inflaming the masses to genocide, but rather, sophistication… A melody carefully tuned for the refined western ear. The Arabs discovered that, from a propaganda standpoint, it was easier to convince the world public opinion of the rights of the wretched &quot;Palestinian People&quot; to its own state, than to justify the demand of the enormous Arab empire for an addition of territory from a tiny country fighting for its life. That is how the fiction of the “Palestinian People” was invented.
- 20. So was born the worldwide propaganda campaign that turned matters on their head. The Israeli &quot;David&quot; against the Arab &quot;Goliath&quot; was transformed, by way of sophisticated propaganda, into the Israeli &quot;Goliath&quot; oppressing the Palestinian &quot;David&quot;. The object of this propaganda is to blot out the name and identity of the ancient Biblical Land of Israel, and to transform it into the land of &quot;the Palestinian People“, fabricated by Arab propaganda. The famous Israeli songwriter , Naomi Shemer, described the maneuver as a camera zooming in for a “close-up” of the wound on Goliat’s forehead, in order to arouse pity for the poor man…
- 21. The Palestinian fabrication is a most monumental fraud, with no precedent in the history of nations. The successful bluff gained such a strong foothold in the media and the bastions of liberalism, that no one doubts its authenticity. Satisfying the demands of the Palestinian lie would put an end to the identity of the Land of Israel. Following this loss of the Land's identity will come the loss of our right to the land for, if there are &quot;Palestinians&quot;, this implies that there is also a land called Palestine, and if there is a Palestine… then there is no Israel.
- 22. By means of brainwashing, fabrication, lies, falsification, and taking advantage of the world's ignorance and the international media's anti-Semitism and superficiality, a process of falsifying and erasing history has been taking place in broad daylight for several dozen years already. And just like Goebbels, Hitler and Stalin, the arch propagandists of the 20 th century, said derisively ”the bigger the lie, the more people will believe in it…”
- 23. This lie can only be refuted with one true affirmation – this land is our land, the land of the Jews! As much as all the security rationales are true and substantial, they cannot collapse the Arab demand – as long as we don’t disqualify the enemy’s basic assumption!
- 24. We thought that maybe it is worthwhile that we be “clever” and not “justified”, that we give up on what is ours, that we try to appease the Arabs and go with their bluff, so that they will let us live our lives … But it simply does not work! We tried it! We tried with Oslo Accords – we got 1500 dead. We tried a unilateral withdrawal from the Gaza Strip – we got another war front. And with each concession their appetite just continues to increase…
- 25. Therefore, if the land bears a Jewish – Israeli identity then it is the land of the Jewish People, called the Land of Israel, and the Arabs are the occupiers. If the land is of Arab – Palestinian identity, then it is the Arabs’ land, and the Jews are the occupiers. And the fate of an occupier is to be removed to the last millimeter – There is no third way !
- 26. Based upon research done by Tsafrir Ronen, of blessed memory, an Israeli ex-kibbutz member, veteran of the elite Sayeret Matkal unit, idealist, founder of the Nahalal Forum, and eternal fighter for the Land of Israel, who dedicated his last years to uncover the bluff. Last Hanukah (2008) Tsafrir Ronen had died of cardiac arrest. He was 53. Blessed be his soul. More details: http:// www.youtube.com/watch?v =8MldnIxwUJo http://video.aol.com/video-detail/-2005/4029623256 Presented to the public, who is submitted to daily psychological warfare by a group of extreme leftists, who control the media. In their impudence, they set the national agenda for us all.