Melbourne Malaysian restaurant siege: Hands covered in blood, the shirtless man who terrified staff and customers with a meat cleaver after ‘having an argument with the manager’
- A man has been taken into custody after he barricaded himself in a Melbourne restaurant for a tense two-hours
- Police were called to Little Ipoh at corner of Latrobe and Queen Street at 12.50pm on Tuesday
- A number of people were evacuated from the building and the surrounding streets were closed
- The police dog squad and heavily armed tactical police officers attempted to get the man to stand down
- The man will be taken to hospital to have the injuries to his hand treated and undergo a mental health assessment
The female anaesthetist said the German health service has been completely overwhelmed by the influx of Muslim asylum-seekers who are REFUSING to be treated by female medics.
In a furious outburst the experienced doctor said hospitals simply cannot cope because so many of the migrants require treatments for diseases long since eradicated in Europe.