Paying the jiziya with willing submission….

Mendacious grievance monger Mar­iam Veiszadeh manufactures a hijab-grab-incident, which is what Muselmaniacs need to make libturds shriek with fake indignation:

Mariam-Veiszadeh-618x349
Hijab grab denied 
Police are investigating after a young Muslim woman was punched to the ground by a stranger as she made her way through lunchtime crowds in Melbourne’s CBD. The 21-year-old woman from Dandenong, in Melbourne’s south­east, was on Swanston Street, opposite the State Library, about 1.10pm on Thursday…– Andrew Bolt
Koranimals slaughter our people and demand more money for…. what exactly?
34dbdaf9b2859a4d218f6a4f9d8e10e9

Farhad Jabar: show us the money, says Parramatta mosque leader

NSW Multiculturalism Minister John Ajaka said his office had been consulting with the community about a $4 million Countering Violent Extremism Early Intervention Program “over ­several months”not just in the weeks since Jabar shot police ­accountant Curtis Cheng, 58, outside police headquarters in central Parramatta in Sydney’s west. ..

More countering violent nothing to do with islam with lots of jizyah at The Australian by Jennine Khalik via Mullah, pbuh
.
Update:
.
I’m publishing this whole article by Larry Pickering because it is spot on:
.
JUST SHOW US THE MONEY!

12193444_943040812416744_4676127486473094977_n

Now there’s a couple of heads you would never get tired of kicking. They are exchanging a few Allahu akbars after demanding to see the colour of the $4 million cash reward promised by Baird and Turnbull for cultivating Farhad Jabar, the 15 year-old killer of Mr Curtis Cheng.

Now every imam, mullah and cleric from every mosque in Western Sydney and Northern Melbourne is searching for their very own Farhad Jabar.

Suburban terrorism looks like becoming a very profitable business for the operators of mosques!

When the despicable leader of the infamous Parramatta mosque, El-Kadomi, right (Keysar Trad left) was asked if he had seen Farhad Jabar, he not only replied in the negative, but emphatically denied ever laying eyes on him.

He lied of course, (that’s called “taqiyya” and it’s allowable under Islamic law if it furthers the advance of Islam). But El-Kadomi quickly changed his tune when $4 million was on offer to “de-radicalise” the youth attending his Parramatta mosque.

Young Farhad Jabar had been in regular attendance at El-Kadomi’s mosque for the past two years, arriving up to five times a day to pray with others and had been busily praying at the mosque one hour before he murdered Mr Cheng. And El-Kadomi maintained he had never laid eyes on him?

He then kicked out at a reporter who asked for clarification.

El-Kadomi’s Parramatta mosque has been a partner in the activities of extremist pan-Islamic terrorist group, Hizb ut-Tahrir.

12119094_1622946141308168_82633596970120260_n

The 15 year-old killer had regularly attended lectures by Hizb ut-Tahrir leader, Ismail Alwahwah, at Al-Kadomi’s Parramatta mosque. Ismail Alwahwah was also a known associate of Muslim killer, Man Monis.

935358-03405748-b0b3-11e4-a60e-64ee9e292a6c
Its just a “tiny minority of excremists”, don’tcha know!?

Hizb ut-Tahrir is an internationally banned terrorist group and has been the main Australian recruiting agent for Syrian Jihadist fighters. A recent video shows Hizb ut-Tahrir explaining to Islamic youth how to get to Syria via The Maldives using two passports to avoid detection.

The outlawed group has been allowed to continue to operate by our inane security agencies because, “We need to monitor what they are up to”. WTF?

Turnbull and Baird’s reward money of $4 million is an absurd move and shows a complete ignorance of how Islam works to achieve its aims through mosques’ radicalisation of Muslim youth.

But Bill Shorten won the absurdity prize when, in protecting his Islamic electorates, he offered this: “Our thoughts are with the family of this 15 year-old alleged perpetrator as they must be struggling to comprehend how someone so young could be part of such a terrible crime”. Not a word for Mr Cheng’s “alleged” grieving family.

This Shorten bloke just gets better each day.

The thought that these mosques should be allowed to continue to operate is sheer madness… the thought that we should allow more to be built is utter insanity.

MUSLIM MIGRANTS INVADERS INVITED TO TAKE OVER GERMAN CHURCH; ALTAR, CROSS, PULPIT REMOVED

While Germans living in government housing receive eviction notices

Muslim Migrants Invited to Take Over German Church; Altar, Cross, Pulpit Removed

by PAUL JOSEPH WATSON | OCTOBER 29, 2015


A Protestant church in Oberhausen, Germany is set to remove Christian crosses, altars and pulpits in order to accomodate 50 Muslim migrants who were invited to stay in the building.

“The parish had offered that to the city,” Oberhausen city spokesperson Rainer Suhr told media outlets.

“Before the refugees can move in, the seats have to be taken away. Also the altar, the pulpit and font are movable,” said the superintendent of the Oberhausen church district Oberhausen, Pastor Joachim Deterding.

Sanitary facilities with washing machines will be installed next to the church, while free lunches will also be delivered to the migrants.

While Germany is beginning to turn over Christian churches in order to house the influx of Muslim migrants, Sweden may be about to follow suit.

As we reported earlier this month, the world’s first lesbian Bishop Eva Brunne suggested removing Christian crosses and symbols from a church in Stockholm in order to make the building “more inviting” for Muslims.

Brunne, who also said that the direction of Mecca should be marked, argued that the church should be treated more like an airport, where Muslim prayer rooms are provided.

Migrants are also being provided with accomodation at luxury ski resorts and hotels while Europeans living in social housing are being given eviction notices to make way for the “refugees”.

These are just two more examples which illustrate why some commentators assert that Europe is committing cultural suicide in order to accomodate the migrants, the vast majority of whom aren’t even Syrian and are not fleeing war.

Earlier this week we also highlighted how German security experts are warning that the middle class in Germany is becoming “radicalized” in response to the migrant influx and that domestic unrest may occur as a result.

5 thoughts on “Paying the jiziya with willing submission….”

  1. Those “countering violent extremism radicalisation which has nothing to do with Islam” workshops, e.g. http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-10-12/mike-baird-meets-police-muslim-leaders-to-discuss-radicalisation/6846982 always feature Muslims and never anyone else.

    An oft repeated rebuttal of the notion that they are linked is the assertion that the Bible has violent passages as well. Sly Wal has used this rebuttal as had that bald bloke with the whinny voice on the 7 morning TV show, as recently as a few week ago when he put Pauline Hanson in her place after Parramatta.

    If this is correct then surely those workshops should include some Uniting Church parents and teachers along to explain their 100% success rate in preventing their teenagers racing off to the Middle East to attack Amalekites, Hittites, Jesubites, Amorites and Caanites etc.

    1. Re violent passages in the Bible:

      Ignorant leftoids and Mohammedan taqiyya gigolos get away with it because the general public is too dense to call them out on it. The violent passages in the Bible are about specific events in time, none of it applies to Christians today; whereas the Quran is the immutable word of allah for all time and any place. I usually destroy these arguments by asking them who those people were in the OT and where the Christians are today who are out to kill Jebusites, Hittites, Amorites etc.

  2. Mariam you claim this attack is racism against muslims well what do you call the proposed/planned attacks against Australians? Especially Australians that have to be protected on ANZAC day by armed police around Australia?

    Hmm crickets i hear.

  3. From: Charles Orange cw_orange50@yahoo.com
    To: Charley Hebdo contact@charliehebdo.fr
    Subject: Reducing Rubber Boat Refugees

    Tony Abbott, Ousted Australian Leader, Urges Europe to Take Hard Line on Migrants

    Tony Abbott, Ousted Australian Leader, Urges Europe to T…
    Tony Abbott, the former prime minister of Australia, used his first major speech since his ouster last month to denounce Europe’s migration policies, warning in Lon…

    View on cqrcengage.com
    Preview by Yahoo

    I have several alternatives to propose and share amongst Infidels. Sport fishermen in areas where the “Rubber Boat Refugees” are running rampant should catch fish starting from the usual rubber boat departure points, then clean them along the route to home, dumping blood, offal, and meat from their catch where the rubber boat refugees use as a route. This will attract the poorly fed undernourished sharks to the route increasing the likelihood that refugees will be disposed of if the boat sinks by these civic minded sharks. This of course should be publicised widely by countries that are refugee targets. Proactive countries should send their fishing fleets out to “chum” the aforementioned routes making sure that sharks with no news access get the word that food, even though of greatly inferior halal quality is available to indigent sharks that are hungry in their hour of need….
    Also in the areas where the rubber boats leave from, consider buying animal blood, and trickling it along the route behind the rubber boats. This ensures that the people smugglers face a serious risk if they have enter the water due to errors in seamanship or general stupidity.
    Spread this idea widely as in “Go Fishing” in your home countries and I suspect this may dissuade dummies… Actually, I doubt that it is illegal in most countries to do this. Naturally, if you get to observe a boat sinking and sharks attending the festivities, I would video it and post it on youtube with a title of “Muslims unhappy about meeting allah personally”.
    People in countries that do not like having “Rubber Boat Refugees” can go fishing at every opportunity to be sure that a shark is waiting everywhere along the routes, and announce this to news organizations frequently. I suspect this will get better results that Tony Abbotts speeches.
    Also it should greatly reduce expenditures on welfare freeloaders nationally Countries looking for smugglers of people can also count on free assistance by civic minded sharks.
    ASK NOT WHAT YOUR COUNTRY CAN DO FOR YOU, BUT, RATHER ASK WHAT CAN YOU DO FOR YOUR COUNTRY!

Comments are closed.