Yes, this happened in Australia. This is what we have to live with now because of the failed experiment of “multiculturalism”(at the expense of Australian culture) brought on by champagne socialists. Expect more to come.
Suggesting that Islamic headbangers are just some kind of misguided “teens” who get their ideas from “Backstreet Prayer Halls” is naive at best and complicit at worst. But downplaying the jihad threat and obscuring the reality has been the enemedia’s stock in trade. Using terms like “Backstreet Prayer Halls” suggest that there is something wrong with “Backstreet Prayer Halls” and not with mosques per se.
The reality is that these “teens” ‘have links to Islamic State’, and they were planning“something bigger” than the Parramatta attack in the days after Curtis Cheng’s death.
Sydney’s teen terror HQ: The backstreet prayer hall where two accused Islamic terrorists ‘plotted ISIS-inspired beheading attack worse than Curtis Cheng’s murder’
- Two teenage terrorist suspects were arrested in Bankstown, Sydney
- On Thursday they were charged with terror-related offences
- They were denied bail at Parramatta Children’s Court
- Police claim they had bayonets and planned on beheading someone
- The 16-year-olds were allegedly carrying handwritten notes to ISIS
- Police stopped pair near a prayer hall as part of an ongoing investigation
- One of the teenagers is believed to be the son of a convicted terrorist
A Sydney teenager charged with planning an Islamic State style terror attack is allegedly intentions to do ‘something bigger’ than the murder of Curtis Cheng.
The boy, 16, was intercepted on a police wire in October last year talking to his mother after the NSW Police accountant was murdered, court documents reveal.
‘When they come, I’m going to do something to them that they have never seen before,’ he allegedly said. ‘I’m going to do something bigger.’
The revelations come after photos emerged of the prayer hall in Bankstown where the teenagers were arrested, Adnum Lane Musallah.
This is the prayer house in Bankstown where two teenagers were arrested on terror charges
The prayer hall is the Adnum Lane Musallah in Bankstown
Police claim the boy was drawing comparisons between himself and teen terrorist Farhad Jabar who shot the Mr Cheng outside NSW Police Force headquarters in Parramatta.
He and another 16-year-old boy are now behind bars after facing court on Thursday for allegedly possessing M9 Bayonet hunting knives in preparation to commit a terrorist act.
The pair were arrested by counter-terrorism police the day before outside a Bankstown prayer hall after allegedly purchasing the weapons from a nearby gun shop.
One boy allegedly had a handwritten note pledging allegiance to IS in his possession when he was arrested, according to court documents.
The pair were formally refused bail at Parramatta Children’s Court and their cases adjourned until December 7.
Both teens were well known to counter-terror police.
One was previously caught overseas trying to enter ‘an area under control of a terrorist organisation’, police will allege.
Pictured is the entrance to the upstairs Prayer Hall in Bankstown, Sydney
Seen here is a set of garages in Adnum Lane
The other, whose relative is behind bars for terror offences, allegedly took part in a Hyde Park protest in 2012 carrying a sign that read ‘Behead those who insult the prophet’.
Authorities were unaware of any specific targets of this foiled alleged terror plot, but believed an attack was imminent.
‘Had we not been in the right place at the right time … certainly somebody, potentially today, would be, or another day imminently, would be without their life,’ AFP Deputy Commissioner Michael Phelan said on Thursday.
Asked if the teens were plotting a beheading, NSW Police Deputy Commissioner Cath Burn said: ‘We don’t have any information to indicate that, however it is an ongoing investigation.’
The teens have each been charged with planning an act of terror – which carries a penalty of life behind bars – and being members of a terrorist organisation, which carries a penalty of 10 years’ prison.
Four western Sydney properties connected with the teenagers – including a prayer hall and multiple homes – were raided after the boys were taken into custody.
Items were seized for forensic examination and police have not ruled out making further arrests.
The age of the two boys is of significant concern to counter-terrorism police, who are seeing an increase in the number of radicalised teens.
‘The age of these two individuals at the age of 16 is of unbelievable concern to us. We are seeing it time and time again,’ Ms Burn said.
‘It’s up to the parents, really, to try to do everything they can to make sure those signs of radicalisation at an early stage are addressed.’
If proved, this would be the 11th imminent terror attack prevented by the Joint Counter Terrorism Team in Australia.
A relative of one of the teenagers, one of which is the son of a convicted terrorist, was seen leaving the Bankstown Police Station after their arrest (pictured)
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3835571/Bankstown-prayer-hall-two-accused-Islamic-teen-terrorists-plotted-attack-worse-Curtis-Cheng-s-murder.html#ixzz4MyWt3CIg
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook