Trump’s “ban” vs reality

Jihadists make fools of Trump critics

Andrew Bolt, Herald Sun

THE foreign leaders damning Donald Trump for temporarily banning visitors from seven jihad-prone countries are being made to look stupid by jihadists.

Take French socialist President Francois Hollande, who urged Europe to have a “firm response” to Trump’s decision to temporarily ban refugees — as well as travellers from Syria, Sudan, Somalia, Yemen, Iraq, Iran and Libya — while new “extreme vetting” rules were worked out.

“Withdrawal into oneself is a dead-end response,” he said.

But at the weekend, a jihadist who’d just flown in from Egypt shouted “Allahu akbar” as he lunged with a machete at a French soldier guarding the Louvre.

In related news:

News from the Louvre jihadist:
Hamahmy posted an angry tirade: “No negotiation, no compromise, no letting up, certainly no climb down, relentless war.”
WoJ readers know this stuff is basic Islam 101, straight out of the AQ playbook.

Louvre jihadist’s father: “He’s a very normal young man” French soldiers “made up” details to justify shooting….. ()

Update from Robert Spencer:

Louvre jihadi cites Qur’an verse promising Paradise to those who kill and are killed for Allah

“In another post on Twitter, he cited a Koranic verse that promises heaven to those who are killed fighting for the sake of God.”

It had to be this verse, because this is the only one containing the promise of Paradise to those who are killed. Note that AFP leaves out the fact that the verse promises Paradise not just to those who are killed, but to those who kill: “Indeed, Allah has purchased from the believers their lives and their properties, for that they will have Paradise. They fight in the cause of Allah, so they kill and are killed.” (9:111)

“Louvre suspect’s father insists son not radicalised,” AFP, February 5, 2017 (thanks to The Religion of Peace):

The father of an Egyptian suspected of being the machete attacker in Paris’s Louvre museum said Saturday his son showed no sign of radicalisation and he believed in his innocence.

Reda El-Hamahmy, a retired police general, told AFP he had been constantly in touch with his son who worked as a sales manager in Sharjah, in the United Arab Emirates.

“He went on a company trip and when it was over visited the museum. He was supposed to leave on Saturday,” Hamahmy said.

“He is a simple guy. We all love him,” he added, saying he had not detected any signs that his son had been radicalised.

French investigators believe the man who launched a machete attack outside the Louvre in Paris, before being shot and wounded by a soldier, is a 29-year-old Egyptian who entered the country on a tourist visa.

A source close to the case said the man’s condition has improved in hospital and it is “no longer life-threatening”.

His father has disputed the police account of how his son came to be shot outside the museum.

“The French government’s account is not logical. He was 1.65 metres tall (five foot five) and attacked four guards? And in the end they found nothing in his bags,” he said.

“I can show you pictures where he has no beard,” he said, referring to beards grown by some devout Muslims.

“Our household is a moderate household and mind our own business,” he added.

Hamahmy said he believed the wounded suspect was his son, Abdallah El-Hamahmy, who he said has had no contact with the family since Friday.

“National Security (police) came yesterday and asked for information about him, and I gave them whatever I had,” he said.

Abdallah El-Hamahmy is married, with his pregnant wife currently staying in Saudi Arabia with their seven-month-old son, his father said.

The attacker is believed to have entered France legally on a flight from Dubai on January 26, a French source said.

Investigators are examining a Twitter account of an Egyptian man named Abdallah El-Hamahmy who posted around a dozen messages minutes prior to the attack.

“In the name of Allah… for our brothers in Syria and fighters across the world,” El-Hamahmy wrote, linking to a post he wrote on his Facebook page.

“No negotiations, no compromise, steadfastness and no retreat,” he added.

His Facebook page and his Twitter account have since been suspended.

In another post on Twitter, he cited a Koranic verse that promises heaven to those who are killed fighting for the sake of God.

Another post questioned: “Why are they afraid of the creation of a state for Islam? Because the state of Islam defends its resources and the honour of Muslims.”…

3 thoughts on “Trump’s “ban” vs reality”

  1. Trump’s limited ban (based on the exact same countries Obama had censured) triggered the leftopaths’ already-prepared onslaught against his total muslim-ban proposal, thus making them look stupid(er than usual). But unfortunately, looking stupid and non-compus-mentis (in stead of deliberately, cold and calculatingly criminal, which they are) is their preferred tactic.
    Obviously, the threat is based on crime-ideology, not

    Nevertheless, what country’s politicians would ever honestly dispute their own right to choose who they let in past their borders?! A country without borders isn’t a sovereign nation at all, and only feral, treasonous globalist scum would disagree.

  2. For all the law-avoiding “judges” who have tried to interfere, here’s the relevant US law, in place since at least the 1950s:

    U.S. Code § 1182 – Inadmissible aliens

    (f) Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President

    Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.

Comments are closed.