In Paris, we had Muselman screaming ‘This is for Syria’ attacks policeman with a hammer. Turns out he was a doctoral student born in Algeria:
Terror in Paris as man screaming ‘This is for Syria’ attacks policeman with a hammer and knives outside Notre Dame Cathedral before being shot by cop
- A man attacked an officer with a hammer outside Paris’s Notre Dame Cathedral
- The man, who has not been named, was shot by the police officer and injured
- He carrying kitchen knives, a hammer and other unsophisticated weapons
- He shouted ‘This is for Syria’ as he attacked the officer at the tourist hotspot
- Paris posecutors opened a counterterrorism investigation soon after the attack
The man, who has not been identified, was shot and injured by police after he used a hammer to attack an officer patrolling with two other policemen at 4.30pm local time.
Citizens: if you are killed in a terrorist attack, please ensure you die with a defiant smirk on your face to show them they will never win.