‘Frankly, I don’t want him in our country’: Senator Cory Bernardi calls to deport halal boss who claimed Australians needed Muslim men to ‘fertilise its women’
- Cory Bernardi says he doesn’t want halal boss Mohamed Elmouelhy in Australia
- His words come in response to the high-profile Muslim saying whites will die out
- Elmouelhy suggests that Muslim men have a duty to ‘fertilise’ Australian women
- He wrote Australian men are too busy smoking, drinking and injecting drugs
- Halal businessman also called on ‘bigots’ to commit suicide, choose burial site
Australian Conservatives senator Cory Bernardi has declared he doesn’t want halal boss Mohamed Elmouelhy in the country.
The Liberal Party defector is angered at Mr Elmouelhy for telling his Facebook followers Australia’s ‘white race’ would die out ‘ within 40 years, and how Muslim men were needed to fertilise Australian women to have ‘Muslim babies’.
Senator Bernardi says the Halal Certification Authority boss’ vile remarks show why Australia’s immigration system needs to be reformed.
‘Frankly, I don’t want him, his halal racket or his extremist poison in our country,’ he said.
Australian Conservatives senator Cory Bernardi (pictured) says he does not want halal certification boss Mohamed Elmouelhy in Australia
Mr Elmouelhy (pictured) caused outrage when he predicted Australia’s ‘white race’ would die out in 40 years