Fighting for Islam is treason
There’s been a push from within the Turnbull Government to strip the citizenship of any Australian Jihadis who’ve gone to fight in the Middle East. Conservative Liberals want strict new laws to stop extremists from returning home after the collapse of Islamic State. #9Today
Rita Panahi’s column in tomorrow’s Herald Sun
Immigration Minister Peter Dutton has told Sky News the government is considering tougher laws to stop the children of Australian terrorists from gaining citizenship.
Under Australian law children born to Australian parents in Syria and Iraq are entitled to dual citizenship.
But Peter Dutton says the threat of terrorism being brought back from war-torn countries is real, and that it could result in the loss of Australian lives.
- By misrepresenting the poster burning “ceremony” as a reflection of widespread Palestinian rage concerning Trump’s policy on Jerusalem, the international media is once again complicit in promoting the propaganda of Palestinian spin doctors. The journalists, including photographers and camera crews, have been handed detailed schedules of events that will take place in different parts of the
West Bank and Gaza StripJudea & Samaria.
Labour’s Anti-Racist History Shows Why We Must Lead The Battle Against Islamophobia
In the last few days, Islamophobia awareness month has come to an end. It’s a time that should remind us of the continuous struggles Muslims go through on a daily basis. As a black Muslim both months are significant to me – they remind me of the barriers I face, one due to the colour of my skin, and the other due to the God that I worship.
Judge says SORRY as he gives £110,000 payout to African refugee jailed twice for sex attacks after he was locked up for too long when his home country refused to take him back
- Aliou Bah, 28, from Guinea, has twice been convicted and jailed for sex assaults
- Refugee was then kept in prison for 21 months after serving his sentences
- Home Office battled to deport him to Guinea – but country refused to take him
- No-one has been successfully deported to the West African state since 2006
- Judge rules he’s owed compensation because he unlikely to be deported
Muslim Somali Police Officer
Back in July, defenseless and wearing her pajamas, Justine Damond (pictured) was shot to death, point blank range, by an Muslim Somali police officer near her Michigan home.