Who brought these MF’s here? Why, for f*kcs sake, does the drecks media insist on calling these violent thugs “teenagers” & “teens?” Why are the swine’s pictures pixilated and the arresting policemen exposed?
Police SPAT ON and abused as officers arrest African teenagers outside a shopping centre in Melbourne’s west in broad daylight – in latest gang flare up
- A violent confrontation between African teenagers and police has occurred at a Melbourne shopping centre
- Up to 20 police officers rushed to Tarneit Central Shopping Centre at Tarneit, in the city’s west, on Wednesday
- As stunned shoppers look on the youths spat and swore at police, who threatened to use their pepper spray
- Three African teenagers, two aged 18 and another 17, were arrested and charged by police following violence
- Tarneit has been a hub for violence in recent weeks following the rise of so-called ‘Menace to Society’ gang
Police officers were spat at and three African teenagers arrested in violent confrontations outside a Melbourne shopping centre on Wednesday afternoon, as mounting community tensions boiled over in the city’s west.
In the latest flare up involving African teens, up to 20 officers rushed to Tarneit Central after a dispute began near a mobile police van about 3pm.
The van had been placed at the shopping centre as part of a high visibility operation in the suburb where police have been trying to calm community fears about African youths.
In the latest flare up involving African teenagers, up to 20 officers rushed to Tarneit Central on Wednesday after the dispute began near a mobile police van
Stunned shoppers watched on as a young man repeatedly spat at officers, one of whom threatened him with pepper spray.
‘Walk away or you’re going to get sprayed,’ the officer told the youth.
Initially there were only four or five youths outside the shopping centre and just two police officers.
But as the confrontation escalated more youths quickly arrived, followed by about eight police cars.