ISIS Savages Behead 50 Yazidi Sex Slaves to ‘Strike Terror in the Hearts of the Disbelievers’

“In their hour of defeat, the jihadis’ cruelty knew no bounds. They conducted a cowardly slaughter of these desperately unfortunate women as a final act of depravity and left their severed heads behind for us to find. The motivation for such a sickening act is beyond comprehension for any remotely normal human being.

“None of the SAS troops who entered Baghuz will forget what they saw, which some soldiers likened to a scene from the film Apocalypse Now. Their only solace is that they have contributed to bringing Islamic State’s reign of terror to an end.”

Related news:

Severed Heads of 50 Yazidi Sex Slaves Found in Caliphate City…
ISIS Bride Slams Britain for ‘Not Showing Her Courtesy’…
Former Neighbors Says ISIS Bride Unlikely to Change Her Views…

HORROR SCENE SAS find severed heads of 50 sex slaves in ISIS rat tunnels ‘in scene like Apocalypse Now’

The horrific story has emerged as details of the SAS’s involvement in the battle for Baghuz – ISIS’s last stronghold in Syria – were revealed

SAS troops have found the severed heads of 50 sex slaves in ISIS rat tunnels in scenes they described as “like Apocalypse Now”.

The discovery was made as British forces helped in the assault of the final ISIS stronghold in Baghuz.

Fighters of the US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) take a rest in the frontline Syrian village of Baghuz on February 19

Also among the heads were jihadis apparently executed by their commanders over allegations of spying.

The Mail on Sunday reported the heads were found in dustbins within a network of tunnels that the terrorist fighters retreated in order to make their last stand in the country.

More than 100 jihadis were killed during the battle while only two British soldiers were wounded, though neither has life-threatening injuries.

A source told The Mail on Sunday: “In their hour of defeat, the jihadis’ cruelty knew no bounds. They conducted a cowardly slaughter of these desperately unfortunate women as a final act of depravity and left their severed heads behind for us to find.

The source said none of the troops would forget what they found, describing it as like a scene from the film Apocalypse Now.

In their hour of defeat, the jihadis’ cruelty knew no bounds

Military Source

They conducted a cowardly slaughter of these desperately unfortunate women as a final act of depravity and left their severed heads behind for us to find

Fighters of the US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces on the frontlines in the Syrian village of Baghuz, ISIS last holdout in Syria (Photo: DELIL SOULEIMAN/AFP/Getty Images)Fighters of the US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces on the frontlines in the Syrian village of Baghuz, ISIS last holdout in Syria

The scale of the SAS’s involvement in the final push was laid out by the reports.

British forces, it was revealed, has been instrumental in reducing the size of the ISIS territory from a quarter the size of England to one-fifth of a square mile.

SAS soldiers first deployed to Iraq and Syria in 2015 to lead the manhunt for Mohammed Emwazi, the London-born militant known as ‘Jihadi John’, who became infamous for beheading Western hostages.

Emwazi was killed by a precision air strike in Raqqa in November that year.

Troops from the elite regiment’s B Squadron, accompanied by specialist mortar fire controllers and radio operators, left Al-Tanf on the Iraqi-Syria border to travel to Baghuz last month.

They conducted a cowardly slaughter of these desperately unfortunate women as a final act of depravity and left their severed heads behind for us to find

Military Source

They deployed in dune buggies and aboard Chinook helicopters, the Mail reporter, from the RAF’s top-secret Special Forces squadron.

SAS operatives were also accompanied by hundreds of Western-trained troops from the Syrian Defence Force (SDF).

RAF Typhoon fighter aircraft destroyed IS strongholds in the final battle using Storm Shadow and Brimstone 2 rockets, while unmanned Reaper drones provided 24-hour surveillance of Baghuz.

An official defence source described as ‘intense’ the fighting as SAS and SDF troops targeted the strategically significant Baghuz-Bukhamal bridge during their advance on the town.

A source told the Mail: “The battle proper began on February 9. In the first two days, 37 IS fighters were killed and 19 enemy positions were destroyed, including the jihadis’ operational control centre in a mosque in Baghuz on February 11.”

ISIS were forced underground, but drones were able to identify the entrances to the tunnels, which were founded by artillery and mortars.

Around 1,500 civilians were evacuated while terrorist fighters were kept underground.

Among them were many fighters disguised as women, who were arrested.

As SAS and SDF forces cleared the tunnels in night vision goggles, they faced a treacherous web of landmines and other explosives.

The disposal of these took several days, during which 26 more ISIS fighters were killed.

A day later, 200 fighters surrendered.

Biometric data including iris-scans were reportedly used to single out the highest ranking.

It is feared more than 100 hardcore jihadis have successfully passed themselves off as refugees.

These horrific stories have come to light after a horrified aunt discovered her kidnapped daughter had been raped by ISIS, and was pregnant at only ten years old.

****

‘It was like Apocalypse Now’: SAS troops find severed heads of 50 Yazidi sex slaves as they close in on last of barbaric ISIS ‘tunnel rats’

  • Jihadis decapitated dozens of Yazidi women and dumped the heads in dustbins 
  • British Special Forces made the grim discovery in Baghuz, eastern Syria
  • IS once controlled a swathe of territory more than a quarter the size of England
  • But by last night just 200 militants were confined to one-fifth of a square mile 

Elite SAS troops found the severed heads of 50 sex slaves murdered by merciless Islamic State fighters as they led the assault on the terror group’s last stronghold, The Mail on Sunday can reveal.

The barbaric jihadis had beheaded dozens of Yazidi women before dumping their heads in dustbins.

British Special Forces made the grisly discovery when they entered Baghuz, the besieged town on the banks of the Euphrates in eastern Syria where IS is making its last desperate stand.

It followed a fierce close-quarter battle earlier this month during which SAS soldiers fired 600 mortar bombs and tens of thousands of machine-gun rounds, forcing the enemy into a network of tunnels beneath the rubble-strewn town.

More than 100 jihadis were killed during the battle. Two British soldiers were wounded, though neither has life-threatening injuries.

IS once controlled a swathe of territory more than a quarter the size of England but by last night just 200 militants were confined to one-fifth of a square mile

IS once controlled a swathe of territory more than a quarter the size of England but by last night just 200 militants were confined to one-fifth of a square mile

A source told The Mail on Sunday: ‘In their hour of defeat, the jihadis’ cruelty knew no bounds. They conducted a cowardly slaughter of these desperately unfortunate women as a final act of depravity and left their severed heads behind for us to find. The motivation for such a sickening act is beyond comprehension for any remotely normal human being.

‘None of the SAS troops who entered Baghuz will forget what they saw, which some soldiers likened to a scene from the film Apocalypse Now. Their only solace is that they have contributed to bringing Islamic State’s reign of terror to an end.’

The Mail on Sunday can today reveal extraordinary details of the role played by British forces on land and in the air to finally crush IS on the battlefield – and how some of the jihadis fled by disguising themselves as female refugees.

Five years ago, the terror group controlled 34,000 square miles of territory stretching from western Syria to eastern Iraq – equivalent to an area more than a quarter the size of England.

Fighters of the US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) take a rest in the frontline Syrian village of Baghouz on February 19, 2019. - SDF forces have been fighting against the last shred of the Islamic State group's (IS) "caliphate" in eastern Syria.

Fighters of the US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) take a rest in the frontline Syrian village of Baghouz on February 19, 2019. – SDF forces have been fighting against the last shred of the Islamic State group’s (IS) ‘caliphate’ in eastern Syria.

Terrorist leaders proclaimed their new ‘caliphate’ and imposed their brutal rule on almost eight million people. They also generated billions of dollars from oil, extortion, robbery and kidnapping.

But by last night, a rump of 200 militants had been confined to one-fifth of a square mile of scrubland near Baghuz called Hawi al-Dandal, where they are understood to be holding an equal number of civilian hostages.

According to defence sources, SAS soldiers first deployed to Iraq and Syria in 2015, where they led an international manhunt for Mohammed Emwazi, the London-born militant known as ‘Jihadi John’ – he beheaded Western hostages and taunted international leaders with blood-curdling threats. Emwazi was killed by a precision air strike in Raqqa in November that year.

Vehicles belonging to the US-led coalition drive down a street in the frontline Syrian village of Baghuz, where the last IS fighters are holed up

Vehicles belonging to the US-led coalition drive down a street in the frontline Syrian village of Baghuz, where the last IS fighters are holed up

Two years later, heavily armed SAS desert patrol vehicles were photographed at Al-Tanf on the Iraqi-Syria border. The Mail on Sunday understands that 65 troops from the elite regiment’s B Squadron, accompanied by specialist mortar fire controllers and radio operators, left Al-Tanf to travel to Baghuz last month.

They deployed in dune buggies and aboard Chinook helicopters from the RAF’s top-secret Special Forces squadron. Artillery support for last week’s final battle was provided by American and French Special Forces based at Al Qaim just over the Iraqi border. SAS operatives were also accompanied by hundreds of Western-trained troops from the Syrian Defence Force (SDF).

During the battle, RAF Typhoon fighter aircraft destroyed IS strongholds using Storm Shadow and Brimstone 2 rockets, while unmanned Reaper drones provided 24-hour surveillance coverage of Baghuz. An official defence source described as ‘intense’ the fighting as SAS and SDF troops targeted the strategically significant Baghuz-Bukhamal bridge during their advance on the town.

A source said: ‘The battle proper began on February 9. In the first two days, 37 IS fighters were killed and 19 enemy positions were destroyed, including the jihadis’ operational control centre in a mosque in Baghuz on February 11.

‘An advance by the SAS and SDF troops caused IS to go underground, utilising a network of tunnels under the town, but the rats couldn’t escape because, even with the heavy cloud cover and dust storms, we were able to use drones effectively and identify openings to these tunnels.

‘Co-ordinates for these positions were passed to SAS mortar teams and the US-French artillery units which pounded these positions.

‘There was then a lull in the fighting while a humanitarian corridor was established, allowing around 1,500 civilians to be driven out of Baghuz in a column of 17 trucks.

A member of the Syrian Defence Forces stands guard on top of a building in the frontline Syrian village of Baghuz, on February 17

A member of the Syrian Defence Forces stands guard on top of a building in the frontline Syrian village of Baghuz, on February 17

‘Most of those leaving the town were women and children, but the convoy also included IS fighters disguised as women, who were taken into captivity.’

From February 12, SAS and SDF troops equipped with sophisticated night-vision equipment were inserted covertly into Baghuz, an agricultural town where 10,000 citizens have been terrorised by IS.

Sources said the team reported to commanders that many of the tunnels had been destroyed and that the jihadis had withdrawn.

In their place, however, the Islamists had left a treacherous web of landmines and rigged abandoned cars and homes with explosives.

A member loyal to the Islamic State waves its flag in Raqqa June 29, 2014. The group used to control vast swathes of territory in Syria and Iraq but has been cornered and is likely to be defeated 'in days'

A member loyal to the Islamic State waves its flag in Raqqa June 29, 2014. The group used to control vast swathes of territory in Syria and Iraq but has been cornered and is likely to be defeated ‘in days’

As a result, specialist teams were called to dissemble the daisy chains of bombs, a painstaking process which took several days.

According to defence sources, a further 26 IS fighters were killed by the SAS and international forces in the Baghuz area on February 14.

The following day, around 200 jihadis surrendered, with the dishevelled fighters searched by the SDF for hidden weapons.

Iris-recognition technology was used to identify high-ranking terrorists whose biometric data had previously been harvested by Special Forces.

The fighting continued last week, which is when The Mail on Sunday understands that SAS troops made the horrific discovery of the heads of the murdered Yazidi sex slaves. They also found the remains of IS fighters killed in the battle and jihadis assassinated by their commanders, apparently on suspicion that they were spies.

However, it is feared that more than 100 hardcore jihadis have successfully passed themselves off as refugees fleeing the fighting and they are now in camps set up to house and feed civilians displaced by the war.

Last night, the Ministry of Defence confirmed the role of RAF Typhoons in the Battle of Baghuz, but a spokesman declined to comment on the role of British Special Forces.

 

2 thoughts on “ISIS Savages Behead 50 Yazidi Sex Slaves to ‘Strike Terror in the Hearts of the Disbelievers’”

  1. These savages must never ever return here ever.No forgiveness they broke Islamic Law to killing Muslims
    I’m in a panic as I’ve moved to the Northwest to retire and yesterday in The I Newspape it Said Isis be coming back to Stockport near whereI’ve got e new home.
    I’m not paying taxes to home savages that will return and plot against us.these things can’t be deradicalise ever they are pur evil

  2. I’m sure Justin Turdeau will use this as an opportunity to demand we Canadians take in even more ISIS “refugees” while simultaneously banning any and all Yazidis as “trouble-makers!”

Comments are closed.