Leftoids in New Zealand can’t wait to have him back:
‘System failed him’: New Zealand Islamic group president wishes ‘Kiwi Jihadi’ Mark Taylor gets second chance
- Muslim from NZ joined ISIS, called for jihad massacres in NZ, would be “surprised” if NZ doesn’t allow him back
A prominent figure in the Muslim community who knows ‘Kiwi Jihadi’ Mark Taylor says he deserves a second chance and needs to be given the help he requires.
On Monday, Australian media reported Taylor, who lived with Islamic State (IS) extremists in Syria for years, had been jailed in a Kurdish prison after surrendering to local forces.
Plans to smuggle Jihadi Jack out of Syria and take him to Canada collapse at the last minute ‘after Foreign Office intervention’
If Canada is to survive, someone has to take Trudeau out of circulation.
- Jack Letts, 23, has been held in a Kurdish jail in Syria for the last two years
- Justin Trudeau’s government had sought to give him safe passage from prison
- Letts holds dual British-Canadian nationality through his father who is Canadian
- But it has been claimed that just before his release the Foreign Office blocked it
Jack ‘Jihadi Jack’ Letts, 23, said he lived ‘the Oxford Street of Raqqa’ and married an Iraqi woman with whom he had fathered a child
Jack Letts, 23, fled his hometown of Oxford to join ISIS in 2014 where he said he lived on ‘the Oxford Street of Raqqa’, got married to an Iraqi and fathered a child.
Labour MP Lloyd Russell-Moyle claimed Letts – whose father is Canadian – was just days away from being transited to Canada before ‘another party’ blocked the move.