Where does Ilan Omar get the money to leave her husband and move into a luxury penthouse? Might want to look into those donations, guys.
Ilhan Omar SPLITS with her husband and moves into luxury penthouse as she heads for SECOND divorce with father of her three children
- Minnesota Congresswoman Ilhan Omar and her husband Ahmed Hirsi – the father of her three children – have split, DailyMail.com has learned exclusively
- Omar left her husband and has moved into a penthouse apartment in one of Minneapolis’s trendiest neighborhoods
- ‘Wow,’ said Hirsi, when approached about the split by DailyMail.com. ‘I can’t comment on that. I’m sorry, I just can’t say anything’
- Omar did not return calls requesting comment from DailyMail.com by deadline
- The news comes as critics are demanding Omar answer questions about whether she married her own brother in a successful bid to get him into the US
- ‘Obviously we are proud that a Somali-American has been elected — but we just think it is the wrong Somali-American,’ a community leader told DailyMail.com
- Omar first married Hirsi in an Islamic ceremony in 2002 when she was 19, but six years later they ‘reached an impasse in our life together,’ and divorced
- In 2009, Omar married Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, a British citizen, who has been identified as her brother – but this has not been proven
- Omar had a third child with Hirsi in 2012, even though she was still legally married to Elmi – who she divorced in 2017 and married Hirsi in 2018
Leftist congresswoman Ilhan Omar and her husband – the father of her three children – have split and are heading for their second divorce, DailyMail.com has learned exclusively.
The bust-up comes just as critics are demanding answers as to whether she married her own brother in a successful bid to get him into the United States.
Omar has now dumped her current husband Ahmed Hirsi – who she first married in a religious ceremony in 2002 and divorced in 2008 – and moved into a penthouse apartment in one of Minneapolis’s trendiest neighborhoods, DailyMail.com has learned exclusively.
But Hirsi, is also spending time at the apartment, which is in the Mill District sector of Minnesota’s largest city, when she is out of town.
In other news:
You can bring them out of Africa, but you cannot civilise them:
🔥Here we have another awful example on how the Democrat party has demonized the Police Dept.
🔥All police should be treated with respect as they put their lives on the line to keep us safe
🔥Retweet if you agree pic.twitter.com/bsMp6iUXSm
— ₴Ɇ₭₮ØⱤ (₭) (@Sekusa1) July 26, 2019
Outside a Washington DC hotel teen thugs attack and brutalize two white men. @_SJPeace_
— Cassandra (Gender/Prounons/Suck) (@CassyWearsHeels) July 26, 2019