We used to be known as “the clever country”. Not anymore.
Terrorists and paedophiles who are too dangerous to be freed may be given the DOLE because they can’t get jobs
- Prisoners deemed to dangerous to the community will be housed in detention
- A new detention centre will house dangerous criminals after jail sentence ends
- It has also been revealed those detainees will be allowed to apply for the dole
Some of Australia’s most notorious criminals are set to be given the dole because they’re too dangerous to be let free even after their jail terms are up.
Under a new scheme, Victoria’s most dangerous offenders – including terrorists and paedophiles – will be sent to a detention centre when have served their sentences.
Because they are no longer prisoners but cannot be freed into the wider community, they are likely to be eligible for dole payments while staying at the new 10-bed Piper Detention Unit at the Barwon Prison.
Sadiq Khan’s £1.7million Twitter ‘Hate Crime Hub’ has prosecuted just six trolls in two years
Sadiq Khan(t)’s ‘Hate Crime Hub’ prosecuted just six trolls in two years
It cost £283,333.33 to prosecute each tweet.
The London Mayor promised a zero-tolerance stance towards social media abuse
- The London Mayor promised zero-tolerance stance towards social media abuse
- Online Hate Crime Hub is currently staffed by five officers from Scotland Yard
- None of the six trolls prosecuted was jailed despite being found guilty of racist, anti-Semitic and homophobic posts
Swamp Rats Fighting Back
— Dan Scavino (@DanScavino) October 7, 2019