Guest column by Eddy Rollnick/BKK
* Defending the indefensible is not an easy task, especially when increasing numbers of alarmed infidels are reading the Koran and the sunnah without ideological blinkers and can no longer be hoodwinked with ‘Religion of Peace’ and ‘ jihad is inner struggle’ crack-pottery. One who has taken it upon himself to defend the faith is our regularly featured Islamo agit-prop Irfan Yusuf, always ready to smear and stab these pesky truth-tellers like Robert Spencer, Ayaan Ali Hirsi, Daniel Pipes, professor Israeli, Wafa Sultan and our good Sheik Yer’mami, if only he had a chance, if only he wasn’t always a dollar short and a day late!
Yusuf’s rants are usually nothing more than Tu Coque (you do it too) repetitive, hysterical cries of “the Jooos, the Jooos, look at the Jooos…!” Yusuf displays a flawed, but typical Muhammedan non-understanding of Christianity and Judaism, mixed with misguided, miserable attempts at moral, ideological and religious equivalence. Unfortunately for Irfan, more often than not his mental acrobatics, the inability to reason logically, the brazen lies and the indigestible brew of distorted reality turn into comedy. Who said Islamaniacs are devoid of humor? Yusuf seldom fails to crack me up:
Tanya Louise Smith????
* Just guessing, Yusuf: does she look like this?
Tanya Louise Smith, a young Australian woman who converted to Islam and eventually went to Yemen. She met up with some other Australians and started studying a more fringe form of Islam, which sometimes going by the name “salafi” or “wahhabi”.
* ‘Fringe form of Islam, Yusuf? Gee, last time I checked I was told there was only ONE Islam, as per Koran and sunnah. And it appears the ‘fringe form, the wahabi’ Islam is all the rage among the soldiers of the ummah, because they already control 80% of all the mosques in Western countries…you call that ‘fringe?’
She married a Palestinian man, fell pregnant and went to Gaza to live with her in-laws. Her husband, who hoped to join her, was stuck outside thanks to the Israeli blockade and Egypt closing the border. You can read her story in The Australian here.
* Now what do we have here? Another Rachel Pancake?
How did she and her Australian classmates end up pursuing studies in a more fringe form of Islam and in an apparently more radical institution?
No doubt some will say that it’s logical that a person adopting Islam will become a danger to themselves and society. Since 9/11, it has become fashionable in some circles to equate the 14 centuries of evolving religious tradition known as Islam with just about all the ills of the world.
* ‘Some will say’ - sez Yusuf. Indeed. I do say: Islam is a danger to believers and unbelievers. Now does that make me fashionable? And ‘evolving religious tradition’ -, that’s a mouth full! Please tell us more how this ‘religious tradition evolved!’ We’re dying to know!