Contact Sheik Yer’mami

{ 222 comments… read them below or add one }

Joe Actionhero October 13, 2012 at 5:14 pm

Dear Sheik;

Here are pages pimping the scheme of Dr. Al Fakir. I believe the missile silo to serve this plan was constructed on South Pender Island, BC, during the Vancouver Winter Olympics. Since I howled and agitated in this regard, Dr. Fakir has abandoned the scheme. Yet the silo remains…in who’s hands? If you’re interested I can detail my findings more completely.

In Solidarity,

Joseph Actionhero
Victoria, BC

Hill October 14, 2012 at 4:35 am

Hi Sheik,
Missing post at Gellerphobia: CAIR Campaign More Crooked Than Islamic Poster Girls Teeth

Can you find it?

Thanks.
H.

Hill October 14, 2012 at 9:19 pm

Sheik,

Can you please find my reply to kaw, at Egypt, the Model!

Thanks.

H.

Dhumme Dhimmi October 16, 2012 at 1:05 am

Watch the estimates committees here: http://www.aph.gov.au/News_and_Events/Watch_Parliament
from 9:00AM to 11:00AM on Wednesday and Thursday.
Hopefully, some searching questions will be asked.

Gerald October 18, 2012 at 9:38 am

There is a conspiracy plot to explain some of the happenings in Libya. Anything is possible with the Obowma government for weren’t they responsible for Fast and Furious which resulted in the death of Americans. So here goes.

It’s a conspiracy theory, to be sure, but “Kozy” asserts the Benghazi attack was an “October Surprise” gone awry thanks to two SEALs who weren’t even supposed to be in Benghazi.

In June, Egyptian President Morsi pledged to secure the release of ‘The Blind Sheikh’, the extremist cleric responsible for the first World Trade Center attack.

Eager to accommodate Morsi and strengthen the U.S. relationship with Egypt, Obama’s henchmen formulate a two-step cover story. The first step is a video that no one has seen, which was released in July.

Next, strip security from the Libyan Ambassador, despite pleas from a variety of quarters for more security, not less. In essence, remove any barriers to using the Ambassador as a hostage.

Hill October 19, 2012 at 5:19 am

Sheik,

Can please find my post on UK: Trouble brewing as a million Muselmaniacs intend to snuff out freedom of speech and expression through bullying and intimidation

I would like to respond to DP111 and Mrs. R. O’ Riordan.

Sorry, it is a bit long.

Thanks.
H.

Islam Is A Crock October 24, 2012 at 10:48 am

Hi Sheik,
Just wondering if this could be Australia’s youngest Honour Killing victim???

Hill October 28, 2012 at 9:04 pm

Sheik,

Help.

Can you please find my post at

Almost fair & balanced: ABC’s ‘Lateline’ reports on the Q-Society

I would like to respond to atheist. Thanks.

H.

Gerald October 30, 2012 at 2:20 am

My first attempt at posting this comment results in a duplicate post warning. Please do something. This is what I wanted to post.

The so-called “Rohingyas” look like Bangladeshis, speak a dialect of Bengali and are Muslims like the majority of Bangladeshis. This is nothing short of a land grab by neighbouring Bangladesh with the help of the UN(Useless Nothing) ala Kosovo.

Gerald November 4, 2012 at 9:48 am

Sheik you may want to publish this article for what is happening or about to happen in America is coming your way to Australia.
“Recent interviews with highly-placed officials in a number of European and South American banking circles indicates a new, almost irrational fear that is beginning to rise among them. It’s not about inflation, depression or recession, but it is so frightening to these individuals that they are being driven to talk about something they typically never talk about.
The topic? Islam. Contrary to likely presumption, it’s not just the movement of Muslims across Europe from Africa and the Middle East and the mobilization of Islamist factions in these areas – but the vast migration that has begun towards the United States.”

mya November 6, 2012 at 12:59 am

GO GET YOUR INFORMATION CORRECTED!!!! YOU NEED TO REMOVE TUKKIS NAME BECAUSE HE IS ONLY 17 UNDER THE LEGAL AGE TO BE PUBLICSED AND I WILL BE TAKEING LEGAL ACTION!

Morag Henderson November 10, 2012 at 11:49 am

Hi,

I’m guessing that the “No reason whatsoever” was that he was an infidel.

All the best,

M

kaw November 10, 2012 at 12:09 pm

M,
It was religiously/racially motivated. The MSM should be dragged through
the mud for the PC coverage they gave this story.

Stephanie November 11, 2012 at 2:06 pm

Dear Sheik Yer’Mami,

Today, I has been at Reinoldi church, Dortmund-City, Germay, Dr.Huber ex-President of Ev. church Germany, preaching “tolerance” between Muslims

At the front door of the church, I have distributed with signs “JihadWatch.org” and Q.5:38 jacket a lot of flyers:

A church leader was very upset and want me to expel from the church ground, for “rushing around and spread hate”

My answer:the flyer is ONLY mentioned Allah’s word the Quran, nothing more! Should read at least the last chapter 9

“he can call the police”, if he mean I stand on the church ground

“The police I will not call” he responded, but I sould SHUT UP

“I never shut up”, I answered

He was going inside + was never seen again

Tomorroy I will go regularly to the City + distribute my flyers (with signs on my jacket)

sheikyermami November 11, 2012 at 2:43 pm

Die Kriecherei der Kirchendiener vor dem Islam hat erschreckende Ausmaße angenommen….

Islam Is A Crock November 13, 2012 at 11:12 am
Harry November 17, 2012 at 11:10 am
sheikyermami November 17, 2012 at 12:14 pm

Malcolm Conn needs to get his head out of his ass. The insult is all on him.

Islam Is A Crock November 23, 2012 at 9:19 am
Gerald November 28, 2012 at 12:56 pm

Hi Sheik,
This might interest you.
The November 13 agreement, signed by Hamburg’s Socialist Mayor Olaf Scholz and the leaders of four Muslim umbrella groups, is being praised by the proponents of multiculturalism for putting the northern port city’s estimated 200,000 Muslims on an equal footing with Christian residents….
The most controversial part of the accord involves a commitment by the city government to promote the teaching of Islam in the Hamburg public school system. The agreement grants the leaders of Hamburg’s Muslim communities a determinative say in what will be taught by allowing them to develop the teaching curriculum for Islamic studies.
It is noteworthy that all non-Muslim school children attending public schools will be indoctrinated in Islam by Islamic teachers. This is necessary to forestall any future opposition to Islam’s incremental takeover of Hamburg, and then Bremen, and then all of Germany.

Read more: Family Security Matters http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/publications/detail/a-one-sided-suicide-pact#ixzz2DWNNpIKS
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution

Hill December 1, 2012 at 3:47 am

Sheik,

Just want to give you a heads up.

All of my posts (two) that I have submitted have disappeared tonight.

Not sure if anyone else is having problems.

Fight on.

H.

Hill December 8, 2012 at 2:44 am

Hi Sheik,

I have two posts missing.

Could you please find?

I would like to reply to Rita.

Thanks.

H.

Gerald December 9, 2012 at 11:19 am

Reading this from Ibrahim Hooper make me want to puke on him.
The Prophet Muhammad sought to erase any distinctions between the message he taught and that taught by Jesus, whom he called God’s “spirit and word.”

sheikyermami December 9, 2012 at 2:59 pm

Fibbi is soo full of shiite he’s made of it.

Hill December 10, 2012 at 10:02 pm

@Sheik,

Interesting story @ moonbattery on the hypocrisy of Obama/Holder and Fast and Furious.

stan st louis December 12, 2012 at 6:56 pm

What can I do in the confine of my home? I am aware what is happenning, have known for at least 40 years. The first time I met a true moslum in /63 on the street of vancouver, again in Toronto in /65 he already had a following. I am blessed with an inner radar that warns me far in advance.
Why some of my friends became converts I realy don’t know.
What can I do to help?

Gerald December 13, 2012 at 8:03 am

HEADTEACHERS on Teesside are being warned about a leaflet campaign by the British National Party targeting schools. This is moral turpitude at its basest.

Gerald December 15, 2012 at 12:11 pm
sheikyermami December 15, 2012 at 12:33 pm

Love it!

Gerald December 28, 2012 at 6:23 am

Sheik, this may interest you.
“This also applied to Zafar. To stop the advance of Christianity, individual Arab kings initially converted to Judaism. The entire ruling class of the realm eventually followed suit. From then on, people were given names like Yehuda and Yussuf.
The enmity between Sanaa and Mecca apparently smoldered from the start. Medieval Koran scholars report that Abraha built his magnificent church to lure the pilgrims away from the Kaaba, Islam’s most sacred site.
Another Islamic source describes how the dispute eventually escalated: An angry native of Mecca relieved himself in the Sanaa church, prompting the furious Abraha to dispatch his warriors, mounted on elephants, to destroy the Kaaba. In the interpretation of Sura 105 of the Koran, the only reason he was unsuccessful was that Allah had armed a flock of birds with clay balls that rained down on the Christian army like bullets.”

Don Laird December 30, 2012 at 12:04 pm

Oh Ye of such little cyber-internet-awareness…..

have you not learned that you can Google an email address……????

Then let us Google….let our millions of mice and the clickage wrought from the same speak volumes and reveal a multiplicity of purposely heretofore hidden identities…..

let us see what “engr_saji@hotmail.com” reveals….

oooooohhhhhhh mmmyyyy!!!

it reveals a Pakistani by the name of:

SAJID MEHMOOD NAZAR MUHAMMAD

who is currently employed by Saudi Oger Limited who is contracted to the Saudi Arabian Oil Company…

ooooohhhhhh….how mysterious!!!…..speaks to me of buggering little boys and the drifting sands of Sand Weasel country……

lets dig some more….

ohhhhh look its a full CV with an email address……ooohhhh lllloooookkk!!!!…..lets call his employers…..past and present!!!

and here is a link to a car-bomb ( IED ) he is selling:

The reality is that these stupid bastards need to be dealt with and dealt with harshly…..now that you have his personal information……drive a fucking stake through his heart!!!!!

Here is a link to his CV:

1. PROFESSION : CIVIL ENGINEER
2. DATE OF BIRTH : 18TH FEB. 1979
3. GENDER : MALE
4. PLACE OF BIRTH : ABBOTTABAD (N.W.F.P) PAKISTAN
5. BLOOD GROUP : B+IVE
8. MARITAL STATUS : MARRIED
9. N.I.C # : 13101-1356025-3
10. NATIONALITY : PAKISTANI
11. CURRENT LOCATION : SAUDI ARABIA
12. TEL # : 00966-53-364 3234 / 0092-314-518 1368
13. PASSPORT # : AS0150251
14. E-MAIL : engr_saji@hotmail.com
15. POSTAL ADDRESS : VILLAGE AND POST OFFICE TATREELA, POSTAL CODE 22261, TEHSIL AND DISTRICT ABBOTTABAD, PAKISTAN

Hey Shiek-Yer-Mami!!!…..you can fucking thank me anytime!!!!!

Regards, Don Laird (King of The Islamophobes)
Edson, Alberta, Canada

Don Laird December 30, 2012 at 12:18 pm

Hey asshole!!!

Just look this up:

Oh Ye of such little cyber-internet-awareness…..

have you not learned that you can Google an email address……????

let us see what “engr_saji@hotmail.com” reveals….

oooooohhhhhhh mmmyyyy!!!

9. N.I.C # : 13101-1356025-3
10. NATIONALITY : PAKISTANI
11. CURRENT LOCATION : SAUDI ARABIA
12. TEL # : 00966-53-364 3234 / 0092-314-518 1368
13. PASSPORT # : AS0150251
14. E-MAIL : engr_saji@hotmail.com

Hey Shiek-Yer-Mami!!!…..you can fucking thank me anytime!!!!!

Regards, Don Laird (King of The Islamophobes)
Edson, Alberta, Canada

Louise January 4, 2013 at 1:48 pm
kaw January 4, 2013 at 3:15 pm

Don,
We achieve more by not letting the enemy know what we are doing.

Gerald January 14, 2013 at 9:55 am

Sheik,
Harvard University has posted the Koranic verse 4:135 at a wall facing the main faculity entrance.
“O you who have believed, be persistently standing firm in justice, witnesses for Allah , even if it be against yourselves or parents and relatives. Whether one is rich or poor, Allah is more worthy of both. So follow not [personal] inclination, lest you not be just. And if you distort [your testimony] or refuse [to give it], then indeed Allah is ever, with what you do, Acquainted.”

This is Harvard the oldest university in America. Are they so dumb that they do not know that when a Muslim says justice he invariably means sharia justice. Surely there must be one bright spark in the whole damn university who is aware of this.

sheikyermami January 14, 2013 at 10:32 am

I saw it.

Islam, the religion of the professors.

These university types have far too much influence, and are not half as smart as the average tradesman.

How many full paying Sowdi savages are using Harfaart as a diploma mill annually?

Gerald January 19, 2013 at 8:51 am

A language without P

sheikyermami January 19, 2013 at 9:23 am

Priceless!

Gerald January 20, 2013 at 6:17 am

When I try and access GoV I get the following message “This blog is in violation of Blogger’s Terms of Service and is open to authors only”.
Does anybody know what is happening?

sheikyermami January 20, 2013 at 8:20 am

Yep. Google censorship.

Hill January 26, 2013 at 11:53 pm

Hi Sheik,

Can you please find several missing posts that were posted earlier?

Thanks.
H.

Hill January 27, 2013 at 7:35 pm

Hi Sheik,

It appears that 50% of my post keep disappearing.

Can you help?

I am not sure if it is because I changed geographical location.

Thanks.

H.

laisa158 January 28, 2013 at 12:23 am

I am sure you know better than me…, but following the ‘happenings ‘ in Egypt, and noticing that many people THINK that the actual opposition will be the solution for egypt and the area.. I just wanted to remind everybody who el baradei is and what his real inside is http://holgerawakens.blogspot.it/2011/01/anti-america-anti-israel-puppet-of-iran.html
Thank you for the best site of the net !

D Crane January 30, 2013 at 12:03 pm

Dear Sheik
This is important look at Gillard announcing the Election she has never worn glasses google images no glasses ever why now? take note of the Mao style dress and the stern look the
Election is in the bag Obama style see you in the camp

Red Rose February 5, 2013 at 11:48 am

This is the most revolting rape and torture of a 5 year-old girl by her Saudi preacher father. She suffered unimaginable brutal agonising injuries.

Hill February 13, 2013 at 8:36 pm

Sheik,

kaw made a very good point on another post, that if you have traveled from or originate from a country that refuses to participate in modern medicine, then there should be forced quarantines before entry into other countries.

I originally heard this story via UK radio, they said one person who had been in Pakistan.

Hill February 13, 2013 at 8:38 pm

Sheik,

I had a missing post for a story you may find interesting.

Hmmm. I wonder if it is because I attached a link?

Gerald February 17, 2013 at 8:36 am

Compare and contrast the behaviour of the congregation of this church with that of the illegal Muslims in Europe who poison dogs and beat puppies to death.
“Tommy, a 12-year-old German Shepherd-mix that attended the same church services that once drew his mistress, died on Wednesday.
Priests at the local parish welcomed the dog who was a regular at every baptism, wedding or funeral, rain or shine, at the church of Santa Maria degli Angeli.”

Michael Kupfer February 20, 2013 at 5:13 pm

I just wanted to suggest a an important video for your blog -

It is a different video because it shows how countries such as Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon and Syria are involved in the Palestinian oppression instead of the usual of just blaming Israel. It is very professionally done and most of the information is not seen on the main-stream media at all.

Please let me know if it would be something you might be interested in posting.

Thanks for your time!
-Mike

Islam Is A Crock February 21, 2013 at 10:58 pm

Hi Sheik,
Not sure if you’ve caught up with this but it looks like Tommy Robinson is now a free man!