The EU and its unelected leaders are a disgrace and an insult to every European.
Here’s Federica Mogherini — the new woman in charge of EU foreign policy.
Before I quote her biography let me draw editorial conclusions:
1. She is a Communist
2. She was a member of the Communist Party long after irrefutable evidence that it was a dictatorship which had deliberately led to the deaths of millions of people
3. She is a career politician. After leaving college — when she studied methods of making accommodations to Islam (so much for Communists being atheists) — and entering the machinery of the Communist Party and State apparatus
4. She’s never had a real job
5. She and her political sponsor and mentors all joined the CP after uprisings in Hungary (1956) and Czechoslovakia (1968).
6. Blindness to oppressive regimes, ideas and beliefs and collusion with violent practices run deep in her pedigree
7. She’s a long standing supporter of the PLO et al and seeks the violent destruction and overthrow of the State of Israel
8. Communist States which she supported had a record of brutal Anti-Semitism
9. We (in the majority) Europeans didn’t chose her. The greasy machine did.
Amazingly she’s been touted as ‘the outsider’ when she is as much part of the establishment as any (rich) career politician.
Ridiculously The Telegraph (a supposed right of centre broadsheet in the UK) subheads an article
“Mogherini, a rising star in Italian politics, will help shake up the European gentleman’s club”
There then follows a long, fluff article with no mention of her history and personal belief system. Extraordinary.