* Note it doesn’t say ‘Anti-Zionist Day’ but anti Jew-day. The slick apologists for jihad keep telling us their beef is not with Jews but only with those evil Zionists who stole the Al Quds mosque.Â ‘Anti-Jew Day’ Â it is. Â Perhaps its time that we start having something like an Anti-Muzz Day. Or month) Â Or better: make it an Anti Muzz Century!
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khamenei
* From the Trumpet
Tens of thousands of Muslims observed an anti-Jewish day on September 26. Muslims in Iran, Gaza and elsewhere kept the 30th “Quds Day” observance by marching down streets, burning Israeli and American flags, mocking the Holocaust, celebrating past suicide bombings and calling for more.Â Arutz ShevaÂ reports (September 28):
Iranian Muslim students at the Palestine Square in Tehran unveiled a book mocking the Holocaust, with its cover depicting a Jew with a crooked nose while drawing the outline of dead bodies. The book depicts Jews leaving the Nazi gas chambers with a counter that records “5,999,999,” one less than the round figure of 6 million Jews who were Nazi terror victims.
Continue reading Anti-Jew Day in Iran
* Â We will be updating this thread continually during his visit.
* 1st update: LIVE on FOX TV: “The Zionist entity has only been created to terrorize and to besiege the ArabÂ nations, to kill women and children and to withhold medicine… the US is about to collapse and israel too…”
* 2nd update:Â (AFP) –Â Iranian President Mahmoud AhmadinejadÂ justified his policy of confronting the West by saying US troops are surroundingÂ Iran.Â “It is the US troops around our borders. It is not ours around the American borders. So what exactly are they doing over there?” he asked.
* Fossils of the world unite:
* Â Ahmad-in-jihad interviewed by Larry King, tonight 9pm ET (rest assured that Larry will stick to schmooze and won’t Â ask anything that could be ‘controversial’)
* Update: worse. Much worse! Larry gave the Iranian midget a splendid opportunity to piss all over the US and Israel. We all know that Larry is dumb, but who would have thought he is that stoopid?
Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Tuesday (Sept. 23)Â used the Â platform of the U.N. General Assembly to lash outÂ once again at theÂ U.S.Â andÂ Israel, telling world leaders, “[The] American empire in the world is reaching the end of its road…”
Speaking aboutÂ Israel, Ahmadinejad said, “Today, the Zionist regime is on a definite slope to collapse, and there is no way for it to get out of the cesspool created by itself and its supporters.”
The 63rd session of the U.N. General Assembly began on Sept. 16, andÂ theÂ general debateÂ is scheduled for Sept. 23Â – Oct. 1.
Ahmadinejad’s comments Tuesday echoÂ past remarksÂ he has made, including calls to annihilateÂ IsraelÂ and threats to theÂ U.S.Â and other countries that supportIsrael. In June, Ahmadinejad said, “The countdown for the decline ofÂ America’s demonic power has begun.”  A month earlier, Ahmadinejad said, “If countries in the region continue to [support]Â IsraelÂ they will be burned by the wrath of the nations.” 
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
Who is Mahmoud Ahmadinejad?
* From JW: Â Amil Imani, the Iranian freedom fighter, wrote this in September 2007, but with the Thug-In-Chief back in town it is worth revisiting:
Continue reading Iran's Malignant Dwarf Back In The U.S.
* Â Calls on Jews to ‘returnÂ Â to their ‘countries of origin’. “The Holocaust is a lie and the real Holocaust is happening to the Palestinians,” he said Thursday, reiterating his antagonistic approach towards the Holocaust.Â
* Once again we see inverted Islamic reality on display: 6 million Jews have been wiped out in the holocaust, which this demented creature denies in the face of overwhelming evidence, while the numbers of Pali-Arabs since the Â creation of the Jewish state has increased by 700 %.
Some holocaust, that!
Â Â Â Â Â * Â The scumbag has a long record of similar rants:
* Iranian lawmakers demand vice president resign over Israel comments
* Iran vice-president summoned by parliament over pro-Israeli comments
* Iran a friend of Israelis, says Ahmadinejad’s deputy
* Ahmadinejad: Israeli regime to be “wiped out soon”
* Ahmadinejad: Israel to be “swept away soon”
In deference toÂ the Archbishop of Canterbury andÂ the RoyalÂ Commission for Political Correctness, it was announced today that theÂ local climate in the UK should no longer be referred to as ‘EnglishÂ weather.’Â Â Â Â
* Just to crack you up:
In order to avoid offendingÂ a sizable portion of the population, it willÂ now be referred as ‘MuslimÂ weather.’
In other words – ‘partly Sunni but mostly Shi’ite
Continue reading Ahmadine-rat sez 'Israel cannot survive in any shape or form'
* Trouble is, this Asshole doesn’t know what shame is:
NEW YORK, NY, Sep 11, 2008 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) — The President of Iran will have to get past the “Ahmadinejad Wall of Shame” — a visual display and demonstration across the United Nations Headquarters — before entering the opening of the General Assembly.
*Â US Jews Ready for Iranian President hangman
(IsraelNN.com) Iran’s President Ahmedinajad is scheduled to address the United Nations General Assembly in one week – and Jewish groups are planning to greet him with a massive “Stop Iran Now!” rally.
by Baron Bodissey
OccidentalSoapboxÂ has posted a video about the danger of a nuclear Iran. He says:
Â Â Â Â
This is a rallying cry for Americans to stand up to the greatest threat of our time. Come out of your election sound-byte malaise and focus on the issues that affect our future.
This is a refutation of the Leftists who seek to undermine America and Western Civilization as a whole. Appeasement is not an acceptable policy, and nihilism is not an honorable philosophy. Accept the responsibility of your citizenship or accept your slide into the dustbin of history.
Ahmadinejad: “Pali victory is God’s Allah’s promise”
* Allah is not God. Far from it.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
TEHRAN, Iran:Â Iran’s hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says Palestinian resistance has “shaken” Israel and that Palestinian victory is “God’s promise.”
According to state TV, Ahmadinejad told Hamas’ prime minister in Gaza, Ismail Haniyeh, in a phone conversation Friday that Iran will stand beside the Palestinian people “until final victory” against Israel.
The TV quoted Haniyeh as saying the Palestinian resistance will continue despite Israeli attacks and the economic blockade of the Gaza Strip.
Haniyeh is also quoted as saying that his government in Gaza won’t recognize Israel despite Israeli attacks and political pressure. Iran doesn’t recognize Israel and supports Hamas and other Palestinian groups fighting Israel.
*Â Iran: Lawmakers reject proposal to allow men to marry additional wives without first wife’s consent
Ahmadinejad’s Great Leap Backward for women
According to this report, Ahmadinejad’sÂ recent moveÂ to cancel Iranian women’s legal right to object to or even know about their husbands’ plans to marry additional wives is part of a much larger (albeit unsurprising) agenda to further restrict women’s rights under Sharia law. Meanwhile, apologists are likely preparing the standard boilerplate: Islam elevates women, Sharia liberates them, and any time a measure comes under criticism from the West, it is to be branded as “cultural,” not Islamic.
Funny how those same “cultural” flaws keep cropping up in association with Islamic law and tradition, though. Like communism, no one is apparently ever implementing Sharia “right,” and that’s why countries under its yoke are dysfunctional, corrupt, and largely impoverished outside the ruling class. But hey, let’s try it inÂ yourÂ country, and this time it’ll be different. Honest.
“Ahmadinejad’s New Enemy: Women,” by Amir Taheri for theÂ New York Post, September 6 (thanks to JCB):
Continue reading Iran: Islam 'elevates' women!
Iran urges EU to stop ‘anti-Islamic’ meet in Germany Â
* Â “The Muslims refuse our culture and try to impose their cult(-ure) on us. I reject them, and this is not only my duty toward my culture-it is toward my values, my principles, my civilization.”
* Â “The moment you give up your principles, and your values, you are dead, your culture is dead, your civilization is dead. Period.”
* How does one ‘defame Islam?’ in Â “U.S. fights Islamic anti-defamation push”Â
*Â Fitzgerald: Reasonable accommodation and Muslim demands
*Â Fitzgerald: Paying to prevent an increase in terrorism
* Muslims are religiously obligated to participate in the “struggle,” or Jihad, to remove all obstacles to the spread, and then the dominance, of Islam.
Iran called on the French presidency of the European Union on Wednesday to prevent an “anti-Islamic congress” of right-wing groups from taking place in Germany later this month.
The official IRNA news agency said the French charge d’affaires in Tehran was summoned to the Foreign Ministry’s human rights department over the Islamic Republic’s concern about a “growth in anti-Islam”.
“Specifically, Iran asked the rotating head of the EU to prevent the formation of an anti-Islamic congress in Cologne in Germany by making responsible decisions,” IRNA said.
Continue reading Iran goes apes#*t over 'anti-Islamic' action in Germany
Iranian minister’s Oxford degree apparently fake
* Just proves once again what primitive rogues these guys in Teheran are…
CAIRO, Egypt -Â Iran’s new interior minister has raised an uproar among lawmakers and Iranian media over an apparently fake claim that he holds an honorary doctorate fromBritain’s Oxford University. To back his case, he’s shown off a degree certificate riddled with spelling and grammar mistakes.
Oxford issued a statement Wednesday denying it ever awarded Ali Kordan an honorary doctorate of law, as he claimed to parliament before it approved his appointment to the post earlier this month.
Continue reading Fake Degrees Don't Even Make it in Teheran
“But we still have to have the bomb..”
*Â This should be in the humor section, but since there is no humor in Islam its news:
Ahmadinejad’s deputy: Iran is a friend of the U.S. and Israel (But we still want the bomb)
Tags: Nuclear Program, Iran, Israel
The deputy to Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said Saturday that
Iran was a friend of Israel, Iranian news agencies reported.
“Iran wants no war with any country, and today Iran is friend of the United States and even Israel…. Our achievements belong to the whole world and should be used for expanding love and peace,” said Iranian Vice President Esfandiar Rahim-Mashaei, who is also head of the Cultural Heritage Organization.
Continue reading "Why can't we be friends?" sez Iranian Vice President