Because Hudna means “time to regroup”
Gaza truce expected to hold until after elections
Defense officials say Hamas interested in extending ceasefire, due to expire in December, at least until spring. However Deputy Defense Minister Vilnai warns a major terror attack carried out by any armed group would force Israel to respond with heavy hand
Continue reading Hamas Loves Hudna
God damn America for real bad rubbish:
Jesse Jackson: Obama is “determined to repair our relations with the world of Islam and Muslims”
* Yep. That’s CHANGE you can believe in:Â Yid with Lid showsÂ us that Nobama hangs with real bad rubbish that plans the destruction of Israel
* Absoultely horrifying. And he did his homework. Check out that list of advisors and their backgrounds. Eichmanns, Goebbels, all of them.
“Remember, Barack: To please Islam you must appease…to please Islam you must appease”
And Jackson apparently thinks that Obama will do so by abandoning Israel to the jihadist wolves. Will he also,Â as I have speculated, be ready to sacrifice the freedom of speech in his quest to build new friendly relations with Muslim nations?
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
* Even the Canniballistic Lizards can be racist: “If calling William Ayers a terrorist is racist, I am a racist.”
“The O Jesse Knows: Jackson on Obama’s America,” by Amir Taheri in theÂ New York Post, October 14 (thanks to JW):
Continue reading CHANGE you can believe in: anyone who votes for NOBAMA votes for the annihilation of Israel!
* ‘My car is my jihad’.Â Â Â He probably thought he was all class & style.
* Â From our ‘Murder on my mind’ series:
TheÂ bulldozer rampageÂ in July has introduced a new variety of suicide attack for the jihadist seeking to “slay and be slain” for the Qur’an’s promise of paradise (9:111). “15 wounded in terror attack at busy Jerusalem intersection,” by Etgar Lefkovits and Shelly Paz for theÂ Jerusalem Post,Â
An Arab resident of east Jerusalem rammed his vehicle into a group of soldiers at a central Jerusalem thoroughfare late Monday night, wounding fifteen people, before being shot dead by an off-duty IDF officer, police and rescue officials said.
It was the third such attack in the city in as many months.
* Â More on page 2
Same bitch attacks Israeli soldiers with acid
* The trouble with extending humanitarian considerations to Koranimals: by eliminating her the first time this soldier would have not lost his eyesight. But we can’t do that. Because that would make us ‘just like them’-, right?
Palestinian woman pours acid on soldierÂ
IDF soldier manning Nablus checkpoint loses sight after Palestinian woman hurls acidic substance into his eyes. Army slams ‘cynical use’ of humanitarian aid at crossings
* Â Calls on Jews to ‘returnÂ Â to their ‘countries of origin’. “The Holocaust is a lie and the real Holocaust is happening to the Palestinians,” he said Thursday, reiterating his antagonistic approach towards the Holocaust.Â
* Once again we see inverted Islamic reality on display: 6 million Jews have been wiped out in the holocaust, which this demented creature denies in the face of overwhelming evidence, while the numbers of Pali-Arabs since the Â creation of the Jewish state has increased by 700 %.
Some holocaust, that!
Â Â Â Â Â * Â The scumbag has a long record of similar rants:
* Iranian lawmakers demand vice president resign over Israel comments
* Iran vice-president summoned by parliament over pro-Israeli comments
* Iran a friend of Israelis, says Ahmadinejad’s deputy
* Ahmadinejad: Israeli regime to be “wiped out soon”
* Ahmadinejad: Israel to be “swept away soon”
In deference toÂ the Archbishop of Canterbury andÂ the RoyalÂ Commission for Political Correctness, it was announced today that theÂ local climate in the UK should no longer be referred to as ‘EnglishÂ weather.’Â Â Â Â
* Just to crack you up:
In order to avoid offendingÂ a sizable portion of the population, it willÂ now be referred as ‘MuslimÂ weather.’
In other words – ‘partly Sunni but mostly Shi’ite
Continue reading Ahmadine-rat sez 'Israel cannot survive in any shape or form'
ByÂ Aluf BennÂ andÂ Amos Harel
Despite reservations in Washington regarding a possible Israeli strike on Iran, the American administration will supply Israel with sophisticated weapons for heavily fortified targets, the U.S. administration announced.Â
The U.S. Department of Defense announced it would sell the Israel Air Force 1,000 new smart bombs, rumored to significantly enhance the IAF’s military capabilities. The deal was approved amid public and secret messages from Washington, with the Americans expressing their reservations about a possible Israeli strike against the Islamic Republic’s suspected nuclear sites.Â
The Pentagon’s announcement, which came on Friday, said the U.S. will provide Israel with 1,000 units of Guided Bomb Unit-39 (GBU-39) – a special weapon developed for penetrating fortified facilities located deep underground.Â
Continue reading U.S. to sell Israel Air Force new bunker-buster bombs
* Â A human sacrifice? Perhaps that’s what’s needed to wake the timid, dhimmified Brit’s from their slumber. Although McCartney is the most unlikely martyr or anti-jihad crusader…
“We’ll Kill Sir Paul If He Plays Israel,” by Dennis Rice in theÂ Sunday Express, September 14 (thanks to all who sent this in:
SIR Paul McCartney has been threatened that he will be the target of suicide bombers unless he abandons plans to play his first concert in Israel.
Continue reading Religion of Killers want's to kill McCartney if he plays Israel
U.N. Thugs Â Â Â Â Â
Â ByÂ Christine Williams
Support for Israel has never ranked high on the United Nations’ agenda. And the upcoming World Conference Against Racism, scheduled for early 2009 in Geneva, Switzerland, presents a valid case. Many observers are concerned that the UN-sponsored event will simply serve as yet another a platform to launch attacks against Israel — as the previous world anti-racism conference did in Durban, South Africa, seven years ago.
Continue reading A Tribute to the Swine at the UN
Palestinians: Our way or the highway
Original content copyright by the author
Zionism & Israel Center http://zionism-israel.com
Those who blame Israel for the perennial impasse in peace negotiations, including the Palestinians themselves, are fond of portraying the desperate plight of the Palestinians under the supposedly oppressive occupation. One would think that a desperate person or a desperate people would seek to improve their lot by any means possible, and would be eager for the chance for peace and freedom. That is evidently not the case for the Palestinians.
Despite their supposed desperation, the Palestinian Arabs are curiously consistent in imposing impossible conditions for peace, conditions that amount to unconditional surrender for Israel. Palestinians and their supporters appear to be unconcerned about the contradiction. One condition that has stood for years is the so called “right of return,” a stipulation which would flood Israel with refugees of the Israeli War of Independence, their descendants, and many who falsely claimed refugee status. This would turn Israel into an Arab country and deny the right of self-determination to the Jewish people. “Right of Return” is dubiously touted as a right anchored in international law. Surely, it cannot take precedence over the right to self determination, which is Jus Cogens (see Palestinian Right of Return in International Law.
Continue reading Palestinians: Our way or the highway
IDF personnel checks ID’s of young Pals…
Border Police have begun employing a new means of crowd control to disperse violent demonstrations against the security fence in Ni’lin.
The weapon, nicknamed “The Skunk,” is a foul-smelling liquid which is sprayed on the protesters, compelling them to leave the scene to escape the smell.
Security officials told Channel 10 that “The Skunk was developed as part of police’s efforts to develop non-lethal means and…avoid irreversible physical damage.” They added that it was less harmful than tear gas or rubber bullets.
Border Police forces used the new weapon during a demonstration on Friday. They said it proved effective and led the protesters to leave the area to shower and change their clothes.
Some demonstrators described the smell as similar to that of sewage, adding that it was hard to get rid of, even after a shower.