* Â Winds of Jihad reported previously, here
* Â Â Italy wants Libya to crack down on the thousands of illegal migrants smuggled across the Mediterranean to Italian shores. Libya has largely not delivered on pledges over the past few years to eliminate the problem. Italy will pay for $500 million worth of electronic monitoring devices on the Libyan coastline.
Â “There should be “fewer clandestine migrants leaving Libyan shores for Italian coastlines”, Berlusconi said
*Â Fitzgerald: Spending money like dhimmis
*Â Qaddafi Still Dodging the Bill for PanAm 103
There’s little reason to be optimistic they will pay anytime soon.Â QaddafiÂ has a history of discarding his promisesÂ once he gets what he wants.Â And now he’s laughing about it.
Â The Associated Press
BENGHAZI, Libya:Â Italy agreed over the weekend to pay Libya $5 billion as compensation for its 30-year occupation of the country, which ended in 1943.
* Apologies: there is something wrong with this blog entry, some links don’t work and you can’t connect to the next page. We’ll get it fixed asap. Meanwhile, please comment on another thread.
* Â There are no words…
Italy says sorry to Libya “for damage inflicted during colonial era”
* Why would you apologize to this murderous scumbag? Whatever works in Libya is because of Italian “occupation”…
Imed Lamloum I AFP â€”
Â * Â Saif Gaddafi has criticised Lockerbie relatives for being ‘greedy’
* Â Â Gaddafi’s son: We lied about Lockerbie
BENGHAZI, Libya: Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi yesterday apologized to Libya for damage inflicted by Italy during the colonial era and signed a $5 billion investment deal by way of compensation.
Continue reading Italy promises 5 billion jiziyah to Libya
The European Union has announced it will boost its financial aid to the Palestinian Authority by â‚¬40 million in a bid to secure salaries for government workers.
“This extra package is a clear indication that we are continuing and reinforcing our commitment to the Palestinian people,” EU’s external affairs commissioner Benita Ferrero Waldner said in a statement on Wednesday (20 August).
Â Â Â
EU has decided to add extra â‚¬40 million on its aid cheque for Palestinians (Photo: European Commission)
The financial injection comes on top of â‚¬256 million provided so far by the EU this year by other instruments. It follows an international conference last December where various donors pledged â‚¬5.2 billion in aid to the Palestinians over three years.
Continue reading EU to pay wages to Pali terrorists
* From the “Stop the jiziyah” department:
Three-day summit of eight rich nations ends with statement reiterating full support of Israeli-Palestinian negotiations, hopes sides can see way to reach agreement by year’s end.
* These ‘rich nations’ are becoming poorer by the day because of MuhammedanÂ infiltration and extortion from the ummah…
The G-8 remains committed to providing assistance to the “Palestinians” (why??) and helping to strengthen their institutions, Japanese Prime Minister Yasuo Fukuda said at the end of a three-day summit of the Group of Eight rich nations.
Fukuda, in a chairman’s statement on the meeting, said the G-8 had reiterated its full support for the Israeli-Palestinian negotiations with a view to reaching an agreement by the end of the year and called on all parties to refrain from any action that would undermine the negotiations.
In a statement, G-8 leaders â€“ which include the US, Japan, Germany, France, the UK, Italy, Canada and Russia â€“ called on both the Israeli and Palestinian leaders to put a stop to violence on both sides, also calling on Israel to cease all settlement construction.
Continue reading G8 remains "committed to pay jiziyah to Palistanians"