God damn America for real bad rubbish:
Jesse Jackson: Obama is “determined to repair our relations with the world of Islam and Muslims”
* Yep. That’s CHANGE you can believe in:Â Yid with Lid showsÂ us that Nobama hangs with real bad rubbish that plans the destruction of Israel
* Absoultely horrifying. And he did his homework. Check out that list of advisors and their backgrounds. Eichmanns, Goebbels, all of them.
“Remember, Barack: To please Islam you must appease…to please Islam you must appease”
And Jackson apparently thinks that Obama will do so by abandoning Israel to the jihadist wolves. Will he also,Â as I have speculated, be ready to sacrifice the freedom of speech in his quest to build new friendly relations with Muslim nations?
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
“The O Jesse Knows: Jackson on Obama’s America,” by Amir Taheri in theÂ New York Post, October 14 (thanks to JW):
PREPARE for a new America: That’s the message that the Rev. Jesse Jackson conveyed to participants in the first World Policy Forum, held at this French lakeside resort last week.He promised “fundamental changes” in US foreign policy – saying America must “heal wounds” it has caused to other nations, revive its alliances and apologize for the “arrogance of the Bush administration.”
The most important change would occur in the Middle East, where “decades of putting Israel’s interests first” would end.
Jackson believes that, although “Zionists who have controlled American policy for decades” remain strong, they’ll lose a great deal of their clout when Barack Obama enters the White House.
“Bush was so afraid of a snafu and of upsetting Israel that he gave the whole thing a miss,” Jackson says. “Barack will change that,” because, as long as the Palestinians haven’t seen justice, the Middle East will “remain a source of danger to us all.”
“Barack is determined to repair our relations with the world of Islam and Muslims,” Jackson says. “Thanks to his background and ecumenical approach, he knows how Muslims feel while remaining committed to his own faith.”
With thanks to Yid with Lid
To be honest the “Pre-conditions argument” is getting tired. Senator McCain brings it up and Senator Obama says that’s not what I meant. There is a DIFFERENT Preconditions argument that is very scary. If Elected (God forbid !) will Senator Obama meet IRAN’s Preconditions?
Yesterday,Â Iran set two preconditions for meetingthe us, all US forces must leave the Middle East and we must end our support of Israel
Given the choice, what do you think his ANTI-ISRAEL foreign policy advisers will recommend? WOULD ANY OF THESE ADVISERS SPEAK OUT IN FAVOR OF ISRAEL?
- Samantha Powers-Â She called for an invasionof Israel to impose a solution to the Palestinian Issue. She has also complained about theundue influence of the “Jews”Â in American Foreign Policy.
- Robert Mally- HeÂ expressed his supportÂ of the Palestinian “Militias” attacking Israel
- Zbigniew Brzezinski who was screwing Israel as a member of the Carter Administration. He He has also been activeÂ supporting Messrs Mearsheimer and Walt’sÂ attack on the Jewish Lobby. He also said that American JewsPractice McCarthyismÂ and that America must stopÂ Israel from protecting herself vs Iran.
- Then there is Merrill A. McPeak. He said that the only reason there is not Mid-East peace in the world isÂ American Jews.
- Daniel Kurtzer, an Orthodox Jew, was one of Secretary of State James ” F**K the Jews” Baker’s team ofÂ Anti-Israel “Jew Boys.“
- Joe Cirincione thought that talk of aÂ Syrian Nuclear in the desert was nonsense. Immediately following Israel’s air raid this past September, Cirincione listed “Israelis [who] want to thwart any dialogue between the U.S. and Syria” as among those spreading rumors Syria was constructing a nuclear facility.
- How aboutÂ Senator HagelÂ who went with Obama on his little trip to Israel. He is one of the two or three MOST Anti-Israel Senators.
- How about the Candidate himselfÂ When he was running for Senate, he had the same problem, being “tarnished by the opinion ofÂ others:
Â Â Â Â Â Â
Obama denouncedÂ Israel‘s fence–which he called a “wall” and “barrier to peace.” He favored working with Yasser Arafat. When members of theÂ ChicagoÂ Jewish community circulated his responses, Obama said that the answers were not his positions, but the work of a low-level intern. He submitted new answers. But that was a lie, the insider says. In fact, they were the work of Obama’s Policy Director, Audra Wilson. Moreover, Obama told the insider that he blamed theMideastÂ conflict on the Jews: Barack told me that he felt that Jewish community was too inflexible, and that was why the situation in theÂ MideastÂ could not be resolved
Please someone tell me which of those advisers will SUPPORT Israel vs. Iran in an Obama administration. And before anyone starts screaming Guilt by association. HOGWASH. This is GUILT BY ALLIANCE.Â Senator Obama PICKED each of these people to work with.Â So to all of my Jewish freinds who are supporting Obama and telling me that he will be PRO-Israel. HOW? Where? Please make me understand. Because it defy’s all logic. If Obama wins the presidency, ISRAEL IS IN HUGE TROUBLE!