Even turncoat-Charly from LGF finds this … absolutely sickening. But by this time many more of us are heartilyÂ sick of him for all the damage he caused already.
Picture released by the Venezuelan Presidency press office showing the President of the US, Barack Obama (L), and his Venezuelan counterpart Hugo Chavez (R) shaking hands before the opening of the 5th Summit of the Americas in Port of Spain, on April 17, 2009.
- Obama Administration drawing up contingency plans to punish Israel if it attacks Iran?
- Thug-In-Chief to Obama: “We say to you that you yourselves know that you are today in a position of weakness. Your hands are empty, and you can no longer promote your affairs from a position of strength.”
- Congressman King says DHS should be watching mosques, not “right-wing extremists”
- West on Obama’s DHS: “Right-wing extremists” the threat, not jihadists
- Islamists Gain Influence with the Obama White House…
- Found on LGF:Â
- If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it. Â Â Â â€”Â Art Buchwald
- Does that mean Johnson hopes to become a member of the establishment by selling out the counter jihad Â movement? Good luck, mate!Â
2006: Hugo Chavez, the Venezuelan socialist, doesn’t like the US president or his country:
“The United States empire is on its way down and it will be finished in the near future, inshallah,” Chavez told reporters… Earlier, Chavez initiated a verbal assault on President Bush, calling him “the devil” during an insult-riddled address to world leaders at the U.N. General Assembly. “The devil came here yesterday,” Chavez said, gesturing to where Bush had stood during his speech on Tuesday.