U.N. fabricated crisis like gun to Israel’s back
International body exposed in blockbuster new book
JERUSALEM â€“ The United Nations is perpetuating a fabricated “refugee” crisis with the aim of destroying Israel’s existence as a Jewish state, charges a recently released blockbuster book.
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Fakestinian Arabs wait for handouts from a UN relief agency
In “The Late Great State of Israel,Â author and WND Jerusalem bureau chief Aaron Klein documents how the U.N. created a separate, massive agency to sustain and fuel a self-generated Palestinian “refugee” crisis, and how, Klein argues, the issue is pointed like a gun at Israel’s back.
“Palestinian leaders across the board call for the so-called right of return inside Israel for their fake refugees. If this demand is ever put into action, if millions of foreign Arabs flood Israel, it will destroy the Jewish character of the state by population genocide, by having Arabs outnumber Jews by a wide margin,” Klein explains.Â Â
“That’s the plan,” he adds.
In a bombshell chapter of the book, Klein shows how after Israel’s founding the U.N. drastically changed the very definition of “refugee” just for the Palestinian conflict so that a large number of non-qualifying Arabs could register as “Palestinian refugees” and how these so-called refugees are being attended to in methods different from refugees in all other regions of the world, throughout the entire history and charter of the U.N.
- Israel is dying. And those responsible are not just the terrorists plotting its destruction, but also the political elites within its borders.Â
Klein also exposes how the U.N. Relief and Works Agency, or UNRWA, indoctrinates generations of Palestinians in hatred and violence against Israel; how UNRWA openly employs known terrorists and even formally uses terrorist propaganda material; and how the international agency sidestepped all Israeli attempts to settle the “refugee” problem or help create a better life for local Palestinians.
Â The subtitle of the book reads, “How enemies within and without threaten the Jewish nation’s survival.”Â
Klein warns of the emergency dangers facing.Â
“The Late Great State of Israel,” is a clarion call for all supporters of Israel. The great Mideast democracy is headed down a road that, if not altered, may result in catastrophe, warns Klein.
“The greatest threat, the one that magnifies all others exponentially, is that only a few in Israel or abroad are aware of the real extent of the dangers facing the Jewish country â€“ both from within and without,” writes Klein.
Hal Lindsey calls the book a “must read by a heroic journalist … it’s written for everyone seeking to understand the real situation in Israel and the Middle East.”
Klein pulls no punches, fingering the Israeli government as often being its own worst enemy. He also shows how policies from the Obama administration and international community harm Israel’s interests and how Iran, Hamas, Palestinian terrorists and a host of other players are poised to end the Mideast democracy once and for all.
Among the highlights ofÂ “The Late Great State of Israel”:
- How the Israeli government has turned a blind eye as Islamic authorities physically erase archaeological evidence on the Temple Mount, including actual Temple artifacts.Â
- How Jerusalem ALREADY has been divided.Â
- Is Obama poised to legitimize Hamas terrorists? Plus, how Obama’s Mideast policies, including talks with Iran and Syria, threaten the Jewish state and, ultimately, America.Â
- How Iran is positioning its proxies to wreak havoc on Israel while Tehran inches toward nuclear weapons.Â
- How the U.N. fuels a fake “refugee crisis” that directly threatens Israel’s existence.Â
- How and why Israel failed in its recent 22-day war in Gaza.Â
- How the U.S. funds and fuels Mideast terrorismÂ
- How the news media is covering for terrorists and playing a dangerous lying game about the Mideast and the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. In doing so, how they are emboldening the enemies of the U.S. and IsraelÂ
- Israel’s peace partner exposed; and much more.
“Unless these perils are countered soon,” writes Klein, “the only remnant of the Jewish country may soon be an epitaph: ‘The Late, Great State of Israel.'”
For media inquiries for Aaron Klein, please send anÂ e-mail here.