Sarah Palin Is Right About ‘Blood Libel’
Judaism rejects the idea of collective responsibility for murder.
Judaism rejects the idea of collective responsibility for murder, as the Hebrew Bible condemns accusations of collective guilt against Jew and non-Jew alike. “The soul who sins is the one who will die. The son will not share the guilt of the father, nor will the father share the guilt of the son. The righteousness of the righteous man will be credited to him, and the wickedness of the wicked will be charged against him” (Ezekiel 18).
How unfortunate that some have chosen to compound a national tragedy by politicizing the murder of six innocent lives and the attempted assassination of a congresswoman. Â Â Shmuley Boteach/WSJ
“Civility” in the Age of Hussein Obama
Flashback: Leftists hang Palin’s effigy during presidential elections 2008
Updates from GWP:
- Holy Hatefest!… Only 15% Agree With Libs That Heated Rhetoric Caused Tucson Shootings
- FRANKLIN GRAHAM DEFENDS PALIN: “I Am Shocked at Reports” Linking Sarah Palin to Tucson Shootings
Obviously, the AP didn’t get theÂ White House memo toÂ “shut it.”
Tonight the AP praisedÂ far left radical Sheriff Clarence Dupnik and linked the mass murder on Saturday to Arizona immigration policy.
- Piven: The Tea Party Is All About Sex
- WatchMatthews: Uneducated Palin Sounds Like She‘s ’Selling Makeup Foundations’ Media (“Education” for Tingles = Marxist indoctrination)
- Tucson Shooting Survivor: Palin & Beck ‘Got Their First Target’ US
- WatchRush: AZ Memorial T-Shirt Slogan Came From DNC’s Organizing for America Media