When they bomb Christian churches, we built them mosques and madrassas to keep us safe from the ‘radicals’. Its a real give and take situation. We should fund Islamic schools for our own good, you see: because if we don’t, the radicals are coming to terrorize us and murder our children……
In this late breaking story from Indonesia, it appears that, miraculously, no one has been killed except for the homicide bomber at an attack at a church today in central Java. But will the intended victims be so lucky next time? Of there being a ‘next time’, we can be dreadfully certain of that. “Suicide bomb attack at Indonesia church injures 20”,Â MSNBC, 25 Sept 2011:
JAKARTA, Indonesia â€” A suicide bomber attacked an Indonesian church packed with hundreds of worshippers [sic] Sunday, killing himself and wounding at least 20 other people, police and hospital officials said.
- Suicide bombing at Indonesian church may be connected to rumor-driven violence against Christians in area— rumors are enough to infect the soldiers of allah with sudden jihad syndrome, the kind of fanatical frenzy our dimwitted polit-props fear more than anything…….
The blast in Solo town in Central Java province occurred just as people were filing out at the end of the service.
“Everyone was screaming,” a witness told Metro TV. “I saw fiery sparks and, near the entrance, a man dead on the ground, his entrails spilling out. People around him were splattered with blood,” said Fani, who goes by only one name, like many Indonesians.
It was not immediately clear who was behind the bombing.
Indonesia, a predominantly Muslim nation of 237 million, has been hit byÂ a string of suicide bombings blamed on the al-Qaida-linked network Jemaah IslamiyahÂ and its offshoots since 2002, when a strike on two Bali nightclubsÂ killed 202 people, most of them foreign tourists.
Subsequent attacks have been far less deadly, however, and the last occurred more than two years ago, owing toÂ a security crackdown that led to the arrests and convictions of hundreds of Islamic militants.
Not clear who was behind the bombing? Did the writer of this mainstream media piece read his own words? Of course at this point we cannot jump to conclusions, but there’s almost no doubt as to the identity of the ideology these perpetrators will have their allegiance to.
Witnesses said they believed the perpetrator was not a church member.
“He walked about 4 meters (yards) behind me,” Abraham, who attended the service, told El Shinta radio. “I believe he was disguised as a churchgoer.”
Not a member of the church, eh? The maxim “war is deceit” is not part of the teachings of the church, but is indeed the teachings ofÂ another belief system.
- Downer, KRudd and Julie Bishop: “lets pay the moderates to keep us safe from the radicals …
- “We should fund Islamic schools … – Winds Of JihadÂ
- For Jacqui ditchingÂ AUSAID’SÂ Indonesia would mean an instant loss of a highly paid job, travel allowances and all sorts of other perks.
- Australian taxpayers pay for mosques & madrassas in Indonesia …
- Is this one of the schools we are …Â
- KRudd: we’re building mosques in Afghanistan â€”
- Why Must Australian Taxpayers … –