Allahu Akbar… Arabic Now Mandatory In NY Public Elementary School
This is outrageous. Â A New York public grade school has just made it mandatory to study Arabic beginning this Fall.
According to theÂ New York Post,
An upper Manhattan public elementary school will be the first in the city toÂ require that students study Arabic, officials said yesterday.–Allahu Akbar… indeed. (GWP)
Soros sponsored Think Progress identifiesÂ Â three notorious Islamophobes:
Muslim ass wipes detained for spending too much time in airplane lavatory
- It was a “misunderstanding over an Islamic cleanliness ritual”–the procedure is known as istinja. Â Muhammad Musri, president of the Islamic Society of Central Florida, said devout Muslims customarily clean their private parts with water after using the restroom, and that is likely what members of the group were doing.
Muslim Judge Appointed
What could go wrong?
“Islamophobe” Removed, Moonbattery Restored
A year ago, Pauly called local Muslims “terrorists” and was quoted saying she knew “quite a few marines who would be very happy to help these terrorists to an early meeting in paradise.”
The Republican Party of Orange County Central Committee voted 47 to 16 in favor of removing Deborah Pauly from herÂ post as First Vice Chair of theÂ OCGOP.
Etiquette of Istinja
1. When going to the toilet, do not touch the private parts with the right hand. (Muslim)
2. Do not cleanse the private parts with the right hand. (Muslim)
3. After relieving oneself, use three stones or three clods of clay. (Muslim)
4. When using the toilet, do not face or sit with the back towards the Qibla. (Bukhari)
5. When intending to urinate, find a suitable place of privacy. (Abu Dawood)
6. Do not urinate in stagnant water (water that does not flow). (Bukhari)
7. Do not urinate in a bathroom, as many a time due to this, evil temptations are aroused.(Tirmidhi)
8. Do not stand and urinate. (Tirmidhi)
9. Do not convers (with another person) whilst relieving oneself. (Musnad Ahmad)
10. Do not relieve oneself at riverbanks, roads and shady places where people walk or rest. (Abu Dawood)
11. Recite BISMILLAH before entering the toilet, as this will serve as a veil between the jinn and the private parts of humans. (Tirmidhi)
12. Do not perform istinja with bones or dung. (Tirmidhi)