The Religion of Peace, of course! That’s why nobody wants to talk about it!
Some have wondered what our troops in Afghanistan have been dying for, considering that our “Commander in Chief” isÂ uncomfortableÂ with the concept of victory and obviously has no intention of pursuing it, even as American casualties haveÂ doubledunder his command. Now at last we haveÂ the answer, from the Moonbat Messiah himself, issued off-handedly while he was pandering to homosexuals:
Â “I’ve just concluded that for me personally it is important for me to go ahead and affirm that I think same sex couples should be able to get married.”–(Moonbattery)
Meanwhile, the ‘inner struggle’ continues, around the world. But what could possibly be more important than globull worming and homo-marriage?
- Indoctrinated Far Left Youths Sue Government OverÂ
Global WarmingÂ Climate Change Junk Science––American public school students may be failing in reading and math â€“ but they got the junk science down pat.
- 2012.05.09 (Karachi, Pakistan) – A 60-year-old man is murdered by Sunnis for being a Shiite.
- 2012.05.09 (Maiduguri, Nigeria) – Muslim radicals shoot two cattle traders to death at a market.
- 2012.05.08 (Urgun, Afghanistan) – Education ministry officials are cut down in a brutal ambush by Sunni hardliners.
- 2012.05.08 (Mogadishu, Somalia) – Four children are among seven civilians crushed to death by an al-Shabaab mortar attack on their neighborhood.
- 2012.05.07 (Kishtwar, India) – A 12-year-old dies from splinter injuries when Muslim terrorists toss a grenade into his family’s home.
- 2012.05.07 (Baqubah, Iraq) – A Shia man and his son are blown to bits in their own home by Sunni extremists.
He has been released, but the kidnapping is “part of an escalating pattern of violence against local Catholics” in Baalbek, the stronghold of Hizballah.
“It has been decades that Hindu girls have been abducted and forcibly converted. We hear little or no voice at all against this oppression.” Indeed, this is a human rights abuse that the world ignores. Mustn’t be “Islamophobic,” after all. No Compulsion In Religion Update: “Opinion: Rinkle Kumari – the new Marvi of Sindh,” by Marvi Sirmed in theÂ Friday Times, April 13-19 edition
As more and more news emerges every day of Muslim rape and prostitution gangs targeting non-Muslim girls in Britain, in accord withÂ the Islamic sanction of the taking of non-Muslim women as sex slaves, this email that I received this morning from a Jihad Watch reader in England is not surprising in the least.