How different? A few examples:
- Grand Mufti Demands Textbooks Purge ‘Freedom of Religion’…
- Saudi Cleric Ticked Off by ‘UnIslamic’ Bank Fees…
- Top Egyptian Imam Implores Allah to ‘Deal Harshly with the Jews and Their Allies’
British-based preacher shown with armed gang in Syria
Amateur footage appears to show an influential British-based preacher that is leading an armed gang made up of more than a hundred Islamist fighters in Syria.
A radical Jordanian Salafist-Jihadist cleric with ties to al-Qaida said on Saturday that jihadists from his country had planned to carry out a suicide attack in Israel, according to a Sunday report in Jordan’s Albawaba news website.
Abu Muhammad al Tahawi said that Jordanian Salafist-Jihadists had wanted to carry out an attack but the plan had failed.
However, al-Tahawi said that Jordanian Salafists were “getting closer to Palestine via Jordan, Syria and Lebanon”, according to the report.
Genocidal Mass Murderer Lives Comfortably in Britain
NHS boss faces death penalty over charges of torture and 18 murders in Bangladesh
- War crimes tribunal set to bring damning indictments against NHS director of spiritual care
- Prosecutors want him extradited to face trial over atrocities committed in Bangladesh in 1971 (Daily Mail)
Mueen Uddin was one of the prime movers behind the Muslim Council of Britain.
Mr Mueen-Uddin and his associates allegedly subjected their victims to horrendous torture before killing them and dumping their bodies in sports grounds which earned the nickname ‘killing fields’.
- Heavy gunfire erupts in Beirut after Hassan funeral
- Jordan foils major al-Qaida terror plot, arrests 11
- Syria: US offers $12m reward for financiers backing extremistsÂ 18 Oct 2012
- Fears for thousands of missing SyriansÂ 18 Oct 2012
- Syria conflict ‘could set whole region ablaze’Â 18 Oct 2012
- Doctor ‘part of 15-strong British jihadi group in Syria’Â 17 Oct 2012
- British Muslims killed fighting in YemenÂ 26 Jun 2012
- Assad regime launches assault to retake Maarat al-NumanÂ 19 Oct 2012