- ISIL Chief Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi Considered ‘Next Osama Bin Laden’
- Blue State Blues: Obama’s ‘All Options’ Include Surrender
- 5 Times Obama Abandoned US Allies
- Report: Sharia Being Imposed in Iraq by ISIS
- McCain vs. ‘Morning Joe’ on Who’s to Blame for Iraq Collapse
Two days ago, in a press conference with Tony Abbott,Â President Barack Obama hinted he could – reluctantly – even send troops back into Iraq.
But Obama backtracks hours laterÂ – showing all the dithering leadership that has cost the US so badly.
A British MuslimÂ reported to have been killed in Syria ‘came back from the dead’ yesterday when he appeared in a London court charged with training to be a terrorist with an extremist Islamic group.
Just days after he supposedly died in the war-torn country, Imran Khawaja, 26, was appearing before magistrates accused of spending up to six months training with a group of British Jihadis affiliated to the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIS), whose fighters are currently sweeping through Iraq. (by Esmerelda Weatherwax)
Al Qaeda In Tunisia
In Tunisia, In The Absence Of ISIS, Al Qaeda Will Just Have To Do
In a statement published online, Al-Qaida in the Islamic Maghreb said the attack on Interior Minister Lotfi Ben Jeddou’s home in the southern city of Kasserine was in revenge for the imprisonment of young men calling for Islamic law, and attacks against al-Qaida members in nearby mountains.
When Obama used dictatorial means to achieve treasonous objectives by unilaterally releasing five top terrorists from Guantanamo Bay, he wasÂ only getting started:
The White House is making plans to transfer more detainees from the U.S. military prison at Guantanamo Bay despite the mounting political furor over the exchange of five Taliban prisoners for Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, officials said Tuesday.
The word “transfer” is a euphemism for “let them run free so they can go back to killing Americans.” — (Moonbattery)
- Hillary: I ‘Couldn’t Predict’ a Group Named ‘Islamic State of Iraq and Syria’ Would Advance into Iraq
- Biden in 2010: Iraq Will Be ‘One of the Great Achievements’ of Obama Administration
- Al Qaeda Splinter Group Sets Sights On Baghdad