To recap on yesterday’s events:
Islamic extremists devout Muslims poised to launch a fresh terror attack in Tunisia travel firms are locked in a race to get British tourists out of the country.
Up to 3,000 UK holidaymakers still out there have been urged to pack up and leave immediately.
Extra planes will be laid on on Friday and Saturday.
Others planning trips to Tunisia were told to cancel them. Thomas Cook, Thomson and First Choice last night scrapped all holidays to the country until November.
To recap on all of our live updates as they came in, continue to scroll down:
The Foreign Office has urged British tourists in Tunisia to leave the country IMMEDIATELY as another terror attack is considered ‘highly likely.’
The stark warning comes after 30 Britons were killed when Islamist gunman Seifeddine Rezgui massacred tourists on a Sousse beach last month.
And now UK officials say they deem the threat from terrorist groups in the north African state to have ‘developed considerably’.
Between 2,500-3,000 British tourists are believed to be in Tunisia as well as around 300 independent travellers.
Tour operators Thomas Cook, Thomson and First Choice tonight cancelled all bookings to Tunisia up until October 31st.
Thomas Cook said it plan to bring all customers in Tunisia back home as soon as possible using third party carriers and 10 scheduled flights over the weekend.