The way to Muhammads bordello in the sky is paved with bad intentions. More often than not, the “martyrs” don’t quite make it to the pearly gates:
‘ISIS suicide bomber accidentally kills 12 comrades when his belt explodes while they wished him good luck as he prepared to carry out an attack in Iraq’
- The terrorists were giving their comrade a send-off to martyrdom in Diyala, Iraq
- As they said their goodbyes at the ISIS ‘blood party’, the deadly bomb detonated
- Comes as Islamic State (ISIS) lost more ground in its last major stronghold in Iraq
- Thought to be just hundreds of ISIS fighters left in Mosul confined to 1km square
The terrorists were giving their comrade a send-off in Diyala when his explosives detonated prematurely, according to a top police official.
It happened at what ISIS call a blood party, where suicide bombers are given a final farewell before martyrdom.
More below the fold….
- ISIS suicide bomber made an attack during the wrath of Euphrates operation
- He appears suddenly around a corner and his bomb detonates
- But he is too far from the Syrian rebel soldiers he is trying to target
- His actions have sparked comments including ‘He needs more practice’ online