Tell us: which news channel reports this?
EU in crisis:
– #Catalonia protests in Spain
– #GiletsJaunes protests in France
– #NoFarmersNoFood protests Netherlands, Germany
– #Brexit UK
– #Populist governments in Poland, Hungary
– #AntiEU parties on the rise
– #Trump support up
– #MSM support downpic.twitter.com/y5ohjLkD8d
— Oh boy what a shot (@ohboywhatashot) October 23, 2019
Violent protests erupt in nine cities as voters question the validity of Bolivia’s election results.
— Al Jazeera English (@AJEnglish) October 23, 2019
In other news:
Politicians virtue signalling to the United Nations and Australians are left with the most expensive electricity prices in the world.
Australia will meet its Paris emissions reduction targets if it continues its current ramping up of renewable energy deployment, which has been among the fastest in the world.
And they used to call us “the clever country”.