From the primitive to sophisticated technology, our enemies are using every trick in the commie playbook to destroy the resistance.
Canberra dictators resort to dirty tricks:
No different to dic Dan when he shuts public transport down in the city on protest days
Obama terrorism official furiously backtracks after calling for Freedom Convoy truckers’ tires to be slashed.
I wouldn’t mind to slash her tyres, just to let her know which way the wind blows.
Juliette Kayyem, 52, a former official of the Obama regime, backtracks after calling for Freedom Convoy trucker’s tires to be slashed and their vehicles to be seized: Accused of promoting ‘vigilantism’
- ‘The convoy protest, applauded by right wing media as a ‘freedom protest,’ is an economic and security issue now,’ CNN analyst Juliette Kayyem said Thursday
- The left-leaning journalist went on to offer an extreme solution to ending the blockade that included slashing truckers’ tires and removing them by force
- ‘Slash the tires, empty gas tanks, arrest the drivers, and move the trucks,’ said Kayyem, once the Assistant Secretary of Homeland Security for Barack Obama
- Hours later, Kayyem, 52, appeared to hurriedly walk back her comments
- ‘Earlier today, I tweeted something that has been used by others to suggest I was promoting vigilantism. I was not,’ she wrote on Thursday evening
- ‘People have the freedom to protest. Governments have the responsibility to protect public safety. That was what I intended to say.’
- Truckers in Ontario continue to protest mandates put in place by Canadian PM Justin Trudeau last month by blocking streets in Ottawa for the 14th straight day
- The protesters have since also halted traffic at the province’s Ambassador Bridge, a crucial crossing that connects the country to the United States
- Protesters appeared to be ignoring a 7pm demand to clear the bridge on Friday
- The blockade has disrupted the flow of products between the two nations and threatening to shut down production at several American auto plants